The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

Unknown proved "Kick-throw" is obsolete; does it still need a nerf?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That match doesn't proves anything,and we don't care about this match to be honest.130+ Ping is a hell to play with,and if the Unknown wants to match us in Europe,we willl 6-0 them easily.That's why there is LAN matches going on at other games.We were going to be out of 4 in this tournament anyway,even with that we didn't continue,we just tried with high ping and saw its impossible to play with it.

Don't get happy after that useless win,to be honest.I assumed that you should understand that.

Come to eu and you will see my comment how true it is.

You say that ping doesn't matter,and my lance goes through other player,we have delay which is impossible to cav duel,i can't bumphit etc.
You guys doesn't know the game even you don't know how OP kick is.

We lost to RCC 6-4 in NA(3 matches and it was extremely hard to win against them 3-0 cause of the ping,then lost 6-1) and won against them in EU 1 match 3-0,watch their stream and look to their kills.

The RCC Team lost 6-5 to Unknown,just imagine.

If unknown thinks my comment wrong,lets do match tonight in european server.

Last edited:
EU and NA clans malding over whoever is the best in this broken game

MF81s.png

'obsolete' in the sense that RM was kicking with 140 ping, definitely needs a nerf. In Warband, NA vs EU matches were gashed, with almost all 'home' sets being won 3 - 0, and it all usually coming down to 'who can get 1 round in away'; not only that but ping in bannerlord is exponentially worse than in Warband, so props for RM for even winning matches in NA.

Private chat logs
Unknown proved "Kick-throw" is obsolete; does it still need a nerf?

Jufasto just told me that his kicks went through the enemy players lol

Yeah fietta it is,even in warband in National Cup,they played 1 NA and 1 EU and who can get 1 round in away worked,and in bannerlord its even worse to play with high ping.No chance making a fair gameplay in NA tournament for EU participant.

----

Jufasto wants to show those images

<snipped private chat logs>

Last edited by a moderator:
That match doesn't proves anything,and we don't care about this match to be honest.130+ Ping is a hell to play with,and if the Unknown wants to match us in Europe,we willl 6-0 them easily.That's why there is LAN matches going on at other games.We were going to be out of 4 in this tournament anyway,even with that we didn't continue,we just tried with high ping and saw its impossible to play with it.

Don't get happy after that useless win,to be honest.I assumed that you should understand that.

Come to eu and you will see my comment how true it is.

You say that ping doesn't matter,and my lance goes through other player,we have delay which is impossible to cav duel,i can't bumphit etc.
You guys doesn't know the game even you don't know how OP kick is.NA's best team would be mid-tier team in European level,they don't even understand the mechanics.if they played with same ping.

We lost to RCC 6-4 in NA(3 matches and it was extremely hard to win against them 3-0 cause of the ping,then lost 6-1) and won against them in EU 1 match 3-0,watch their stream and look to their kills.

The RCC Team lost 6-5 to Unknown,just imagine.

If unknown thinks my comment wrong,lets do match tonight in european server.
You don’t need to bring a match in the past we played to justify your loss. Yeah it sucks to play with high ping in this game and all but u literally signed up for a tournament called the NORTH AMERICAN battle of blades. I also find it convenient how u didn’t complain about ping until prior to facing us.. tbh, I have no issues with anyone on RM. in fact I quite enjoy watching jufastos montaged. but you constantly falling for obvious baits and trolls rlly makes me question your “I don’t care” statement.

Also, RCC literally did good one set against us rofl, there was one set we literally 5v6’d them and came out on top.

First,we are not writing trainings.

Second we didn't take the tournament seriously bcuz it was NA,i dont know even why you are taking our loss so seriously in NA.

Third we are not in fantasy,we know the game and you are just making yourself fool with those messages,you didn't write anything about EU match?Prove my messages if its wrong in EU game.

Ebdanian as i remember your clan won 6-4 even in our high ping in NA and your team got like 5 kills in EU match dude.

Yeah watching our stream will show you that you run 4 khuzait infantry on open maps and they uhhhh do not do that well against balanced comps.

The set we lost was Khuzait vs Aserai on Xauna. Regardless of ping that is a yikes matchup.

First,we are not writing trainings.

Second we didn't take the tournament seriously bcuz it was NA,i dont know even why you are taking our loss so seriously in NA.

Third we are not in fantasy,we know the game and you are just making yourself fool with those messages,you didn't write anything about EU match?Prove my messages if its wrong in EU game.

Ebdanian as i remember your clan won 6-4 even in our high ping in NA and your team got like 5 kills in EU match dude.
We had 3 Trainings with you, lost two won one. You wrote down two wins..

Why you guys just don't do 3 matches in EU against us and stop writing speaking in there?We played in NA with 130 ping,you guys get there 20-30 ping,even in EU we get 60-70 ping and you get 100 ping.I will ask your clan to do 3 EU matches ebdanian.

I am not mad,i am trying to say what is right.

DR didnt win against us 1 match are u kidding?As far as i remember,and we didn't do 3 matches we did more.

Bit out of the loop but from what i gather, this match was supposed to determine which continent (EU/NA) has the best clan and the competition was held in one match in an NA server?

Who even made these stupid rules up lmao

Bit out of the loop but from what i gather, this match was supposed to be determine which continent (EU/NA) has the best clan and the competition was held in one match in an NA server?

Who even made these stupid rules up lmao

No. Fearspear is having some fun and EUs took it hook, line, and sinker. They "dont care" so much that they have broken up his comedy gold line by line to reply to what they dont agree with

Why you guys just don't do 3 matches in EU against us and stop writing speaking in there?We played in NA with 130 ping,you guys get there 20-30 ping,even in EU we get 60-70 ping and you get 100 ping.I will ask your clan to do 3 EU matches ebdanian.

I am not mad,i am trying to say what is right.

DR didnt win against us 1 match are u kidding?As far as i remember,and we didn't do 3 matches we did more.
You were not present in that match, you think i make that up or what

Good to know that when the best NA clan isn't streaming they're "spirtsing in the n-word". whats that about UNK? (last 5 seconds of mihawks stream)
if u care that much about it take it up with yoshie, he was very obviously hinting towards it with irony and as a joke. (that joke being LES IS MOREx) In that same clip u can hear the rest of the team discouraging him from referencing it even as a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom