The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

Unknown proved "Kick-throw" is obsolete; does it still need a nerf?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys just don't do 3 matches in EU against us and stop writing speaking in there?We played in NA with 130 ping,you guys get there 20-30 ping,even in EU we get 60-70 ping and you get 100 ping.I will ask your clan to do 3 EU matches ebdanian.

I am not mad,i am trying to say what is right.

DR didnt win against us 1 match are u kidding?As far as i remember,and we didn't do 3 matches we did more.
Hahahaha beat you guys 2:1, with auki and jusfato. To be fair it was a while ago and no hard feelings. But if we wanted to Gotha probably streamed it.

As one of the clan leaders of DR to chip in here I have a match history on my computer. Regarding our first team (the strong one) you have beaten us in one training and we have defeated you in the other. DR won on 2nd of June and lost on 8th of June. Both games were very good games, I took that and told gg and all that. In the end... we had good matches and this is what it's all about, isn't it?
You noted down four wins. I actually do not care but claiming the opposite is a bit cringe. What's even more cringe is that you lured in our second team claiming you'd send in the second team aswell for "training", note down the victory and send in Auki, Aiku, Relexan and Jufasto. +2 other ppl. "SECOND TEAM". Sure mate.

I learnt that lesson the hard way, if the second team is requested and they get a beating because the other clan decides to send in their AAA-Squad, I simply send in my good team as well. Tired of losing matches bc ppl say they send in their second team and then send in their prime team to grab the easy win for their statistics. Maybe the opinions differ about what's second team and casual, but it's no use getting the guys still learning the game getting slaughtered all the time like this.

I also usually don't engage in this drama stuff, but I don't like lies being thrown around.

Regarding the OP. Oh yeah, two tryhard teams sweat it out with huge ping difference and NA dudes take it as proof that they're the better ones if the match is done on their server region??? Omg, this is poor on so many levels I can't describe it.

Firunien didnt accept our official request to him for today,lets have an official if you want
So you guys are actually able to play official match before 23.07? Moment you started claiming to be better than us and we asked for official you guys said you don't have enough members to play. Being scared or what?

LETS NOT FORGET FORFEITING A MATCH TO AVOID DM AND DR IN BEAST TOURNAMENT RELEXEN.

So you guys are actually able to play official match before 23.07? Moment you started claiming to be better than us and we asked for official you guys said you don't have enough members to play. Being scared or what?

LETS NOT FORGET FORFEITING A MATCH TO AVOID DM AND DR IN BEAST TOURNAMENT RELEXEN.
fetchimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom