[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

i didn't tell you to remove anything from your thread, you can claim anything you want (even if it's wrong), i just think it's silly and dumb to trash talk Warband players when most of them are hardly playing Bannerlord.
Well me and the boys are not coming on Warband threads provoking Warband players and basicly forcing them to switch to Bannerlord. You're really offended that we put best EU clan thought(well you came here because some salty russian guy told you to. Don't really know what was the real reason tho), **** mate we would love to play tournament (NA community shows it's possible in this stage of the game) to prove it that "We are best EU clan"we would even like to see another clan on our level, **** me I would love to get trashed by the better clan because loosing against better players teaches you more than stomping **** clan. Idk why are u trying to convince Bannerlord players that Bannerlord is ****, well big boy you're kinda irrelevant here seriously no1 gives a **** bout ya opinion just because you were PRO in Warband it hurts, but that's reality mate get used to it.

Last edited:
I am flattered how your small one victory (after two crushing defeats) over our non-core squad made you proud of yourself (thanks to Battania on the last map btw). This shows that even you understand who is really the best here. But you can enjoy fleeting glory, we don't mind. It is a pity that almost no one is playing this game. So there’s no one to even sing praises in honor of you.

To make a serious post about the title, I don't think you have the strongest team in EU. I respect many of you for your individual skill and I will admit DM's roster has seen a big upgrade recently, especially in the cav department that was lacking early on. But even with this, I doubt you could beat sIQ, and those guys only played for a short period of time. Hell, even now we would have a good shot at beating you with our best roster and most of us are new to the game.

Like other people pointed out, it makes no sense to hype yourself up so much if most Warband teams don't even care to play this game to see how they would fare. You'll just make yourself the most hated clan in EU easily. Pointless cockiness over non-achievements, to be honest. ?

Aww this is boring can’t this be more like the VK thread where people actually challenge them and play against them first before discrediting them?
VK has losses on their records, and they where actually good af. There’s a big chance they lose to reign or OG in the tourney

VK has losses on their records, and they where actually good af. There’s a big chance they lose to reign or OG in the tourney
DM has losses on their records and they are actually good af. There’s a big chance they will lose to whatever warband team they will face...

...but for now they ARE the best team in EU because they have the results to show it.

This is the only way to show it until tournaments happen. IIRC early warband was the same, we didn’t have tournaments so clans were judged on scrim wins.

And yes I’m aware even back then we could host servers and control factions and maps but afaik everyone is on the same playing field here, everyone can be screwed by RNG and get Battania 3 times in a row for their bo3.

Classic post incoming:

tenor.gif

I am flattered how your small one victory (after two crushing defeats) over our non-core squad made you proud of yourself (thanks to Battania on the last map btw).
I am pretty sure Hairless already told you, that back in time you won aganist DM(we literally didn't have name, we were just a pub clan without any organization)not against Destiny Masters. Clan went throught huge reforms and finally got an IGL and cav. So far your only excuse not to face us is "we will wait for patch". Isn't it actually beacuse your clan is falling apart?

This shows that even you understand who is really the best here. But you can enjoy fleeting glory, we don't mind. It is a pity that almost no one is playing this game. So there’s no one to even sing praises in honor of you.
SkywR24.png

xXA4cfj.jpg

Well I've met cats and dogs smarter than Argentum ngl. As you can see by the screenshots out of their discord he's just cocky hypocrite who's sending his dogs like Gibby on our thread just to cause some drama just because his clan lost to us.
So there’s no one to even sing praises in honor of you.
Atleast we got pathetic russian guy on our thread having huge pain in the ass.

DM is best eu clan rn, if you're triggered by it come and beat us and become best eu clan!!!

I am pretty sure Hairless already told you, that back in time you won aganist DM(we literally didn't have name, we were just a pub clan without any organization)not against Destiny Masters. Clan went throught huge reforms and finally got an IGL and cav. So far your only excuse not to face us is "we will wait for patch". Isn't it actually beacuse your clan
I am pretty sure Argentum already told you, that back in time you won against RS (we literally didn't have name that day, we were just a pub clan without any organization)not against Runaway Scorpions. Clan is going throught huge reforms and finally will get IGL and cav. So far our only excuse not to face u is that I've bought Witcher 3 for PS4 on the last sale

I am pretty sure Argentum already told you, that back in time you won against RS (we literally didn't have name that day, we were just a pub clan without any organization)not against Runaway Scorpions. Clan is going throught huge reforms and finally will get IGL and cav. So far our only excuse not to face u is that I've bought Witcher 3 for PS4 on the last sale
Tear us apart like a worms or go cry somewhere else. Remember lads we are just better than some pathetic russian inviduals who can't stand loosing against us.

He's on our side. He was one of those who were reassuring Argentum that we are the best atm :xf-smile:
Oh yeah forgot that their funny clan is falling apart! Yans just leave this ****hole you're prolly one of members who still can use his braincells.

‘Bannerlord’s community’ right now is just people that were bad at warband enjoying the feeling of being good at bannerlord. none of the good warband players are playing it because it isn’t fun, balanced or particularly difficult to be good at currently.
That's a pretty big yikes from me. You must have typed this in a fit of rage, because I don't know what could otherwise move you to say something so dumb and ignorant. You may not believe this, but there are people who can enjoy the game in its current state. The EU community is already fairly recognizable to me and the competition is fun, even considering the balancing issues. As for the playerbase itself, I see those who've reformed on BL from Warband to gain a foothold in the competitive scene if it ever emerges, but also those who don't come from Native WB, but mods like crpg/pk/pw players, who are new to this style of competition but see themselves staying for Native BL .

To claim that every player who's enthusiastic about Bannerlord MP is a failed Warband dropout is just about the stupidest thing you could say. If anything, the biggest problem about Bannerlord MP is all those enormous and fragile egos from Warband coming over to berate people who can enjoy the game for what it is. DM obviously baited you, but I think you really have to question your own perspective if you start frothing at the mouth whenever your skill is being questioned.

Last edited:
unsure why you have changed your tone so much from the below message, considering my post was already made before this one:
To make a serious post about the title, I don't think you have the strongest team in EU. I respect many of you for your individual skill and I will admit DM's roster has seen a big upgrade recently, especially in the cav department that was lacking early on. But even with this, I doubt you could beat sIQ, and those guys only played for a short period of time. Hell, even now we would have a good shot at beating you with our best roster and most of us are new to the game.

Like other people pointed out, it makes no sense to hype yourself up so much if most Warband teams don't even care to play this game to see how they would fare. You'll just make yourself the most hated clan in EU easily. Pointless cockiness over non-achievements, to be honest. ?

to be clear, my post does not say that some people don’t enjoy Bannerlord. you can dispute the first half of the segment you quoted, but it is an unarguable fact that the best players from warband, and in fact the overwhelming majority of good players, are not playing bannerlord. with that in mind, it’s not inaccurate to say that the Bannerlord community is made up of players who were bad at Warband, is it? you can dispute the degree to which that is true, but it is nowhere close to ‘the stupidest thing’. equally, nowhere did i ‘berate’ anyone for enjoying Bannelord, so I’m not sure where you’ve concluded that from. i don’t care that much about my SKILL in Bannerlord, otherwise I’d have more than 50 hours in it, but I’m bored enough that seeing the logs between argentum and DM was enough to get involved.

I’m bored enough that seeing the logs between argentum and DM was enough to get involved.
Good boy, good boy here's a snack from Argentum
8bBNH4P.jpg

Now if you're good boy go and help 2head argentum stomp us on bannerlord and I'll give you more snacks.

unsure why you have changed your tone so much from the below message, considering my post was already made before this one:
I thought I'd seen everything there was to this discussion, but apparently there was more. My bad, I should've edited my other post.

to be clear, my post does not say that some people don’t enjoy Bannerlord. you can dispute the first half of the segment you quoted, but it is an unarguable fact that the best players from warband, and in fact the overwhelming majority of good players, are not playing bannerlord. with that in mind, it’s not inaccurate to say that the Bannerlord community is made up of players who were bad at Warband, is it?
I don't really keep track of who plays Bannerlord how often and I think you do even less. There was a period of time not even a month or so ago when many good players did in fact play a lot, and I'm not sure how exactly we've reached the point where something as "‘Bannerlord’s community’ right now is just people that were bad at warband enjoying the feeling of being good at bannerlord." is in any way an accurate statement.

I'm also regretting my wording now that I've found out that you're the type of person to lose his ability to read between the lines and jump to nitpicking when you have to defend your view. I guess this is a forum after all. Ultimately, the reason I responded was because I can clearly see you are belittling the entire Bannerlord community based on vague impressions just to feel better about yourself in this moment. I think that's quite a sad display and I didn't think you'd be that type of person. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom