[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

And I can say it leads to the conclusion that u guys needed 7 years to reach the same level we reached in 3 years :smile: We didnt notice most of you in the "early days of competitive warband" and thats the reason why u always create ratings of "the best warband players of all the time future and past" and add each other in it. Thats why u add all of your trophies in forum signatures. Thats why u try to convivence everyone around that u are better than "early competitive players".

Because we still dont notice and care about u. Enjoy your outdated Warband, guys!

Ciao!

interesting, because i have always been respectful to old players in the context of their eras - but those players are only good within their eras. i wasn't playing native at the same time as you, at all, so of course you didn't know me. you don't seriously think that the players from the first 3 years of a game are better than players 5-10 years into the game? it's literally common sense that people with more gametime, or people further into a game's life will be better. it's the same in ANY game. obviously you won't play against me in Warband, mainly because you were an archer and probably trash in melee even in 2013 standards, but it's actually amazing that you think 2012 or 2013 players are better than 2015-2020 players. i'm actually unsure how someone could even reach that conclusion.

interesting, because i have always been respectful to old players in the context of their eras - but those players are only good within their eras. i wasn't playing native at the same time as you, at all, so of course you didn't know me. you don't seriously think that the players from the first 3 years of a game are better than players 5-10 years into the game? it's literally common sense that people with more gametime, or people further into a game's life will be better. it's the same in ANY game. obviously you won't play against me in Warband, mainly because you were an archer and probably trash in melee even in 2013 standards, but it's actually amazing that you think 2012 or 2013 players are better than 2015-2020 players. i'm actually unsure how someone could even reach that conclusion.
You should consider arguing about your trash Warband somewhere outside of this thread

We mean what we say. Best EU clan? Yes, we are. Best Polish clan? Yes, we are. Best Russian clan? Yes, we are. Bannerlord is better game? Yes, it is.

To be completely honest. This ain't better (BL) 'tis just a different kind of story and whole new era. Your era is gone and you have to accept it no matter how much time you've spent on it and how much achievements you've got :xf-smile:

Well for everyone who cba to read all of Gibby's comments: "Warband is better ya cant be called best banerlord eu clan!!! take of that out of your thread!!!1 11 I like warband more you are so stupid thinking bannerlord is great game i do not care that you like it more than warband YoU CaN't pLaY iT! I do not care about your opinon that you like to play bannerlord in competetive way even tho it's pretty hard but playable i trashed you 9-0 5 months ago in beta come 1v1 me on warband i'll show ya how great i am!!! warband masterrace we need to play warband only let's boycot bannerlord!!" Oh and ye whole ****storm started beacuse some russian guy told him to Argentum come up like a man instead of sending big boyo gibby. We just like to play Bannerlord instead of Warband and ya guys seriously trying to force us to play Warband(not working out) and you're making fools out of yourselves by that. Kinda funny ngl

Yes bannerlord is bugged Warband aswell. Warband won't be updated - Bannerlord will be updated. It's hard for some players to switch it's the same scenerio when CS:GO came out a lot of players from CS 1.6 competitive scene told that they won't play it. CS 1.6 teams which decided to stay on 1.6 died out pretty quickly but no1 cried bout them because new better players came in their place ofc in the newer version of game. Let's just wait :smile:

Last edited:
Well for everyone who cba to read all of Gibby's comments: "Warband is better ya cant be called best banerlord eu clan!!! take of that out of your thread!!!1 11 I like warband more you are so stupid thinking bannerlord is great game i do not care that you like it more than warband YoU CaN't pLaY iT! I do not care about your opinon that you like to play bannerlord in competetive way even tho it's pretty hard but playable i trashed you 9-0 5 months ago in beta come 1v1 me on warband i'll show ya how great i am!!! warband masterrace we need to play warband only let's boycot bannerlord!!" Oh and ye whole ****storm started beacuse some russian guy told him to Argentum come up like a man instead of sending big boyo gibby. We just like to play Bannerlord instead of Warband and ya guys seriously trying to force us to play Warband(not working out) and you're making fools out of yourselves by that. Kinda funny ngl

i didn't tell you to remove anything from your thread, you can claim anything you want (even if it's wrong), i just think it's silly and dumb to trash talk Warband players when most of them are hardly playing Bannerlord.

i didn't tell you to remove anything from your thread, you can claim anything you want (even if it's wrong), i just think it's silly and dumb to trash talk Warband players when most of them are hardly playing Bannerlord.
As we have already said. There was no one who was trash talking you or any other Warband player. Provide some evidence or smth

^^^^^^ This fr, like im sorry but chambers were skillful in 2013 guys xdddd

They have both beaten all challengers (I mean they might have lost one or two games but still)
Have they won at least once more against those whom they lost?

seriously, this level of trolling shouldn't even be allowed
There is no difference between human stupidity and trolling pretending to be human stupidity. This is stupidity anyway.

Your era is gone
Your era (Bannerlord's multiplayer era) has not even come. :wink:
Maybe someday. If developers begin to take it seriously.

Have they won at least once more against those whom they lost?

There is no difference between human stupidity and trolling pretending to be human stupidity. This is stupidity anyway.

Your era (Bannerlord's multiplayer era) has not even come. :wink:
Maybe someday. If developers begin to take it seriously.
What are you ? I can get ppl like Gibby saying stuff but ...

Back
Top Bottom