Version 1.3 seems to reduce a skill

Users who are viewing this thread

The original 275-level skill in the Crafting skill tree, the one that can forge legendary weapons, seems to be replaced by a new skill ... the original skill is almost the only reason for me to practice Crafting skills. Because you can forge 100+ double speeds weapon with 100+ chopping damage. Now it becomes Siege Expert. Shouldn't the Siege Expert skill be in engineering?

The original 275-level skill in the Crafting skill tree, the one that can forge legendary weapons, seems to be replaced by a new skill ... the original skill is almost the only reason for me to practice Crafting skills. Because you can forge 100+ double speeds weapon with 100+ chopping damage. Now it becomes Siege Expert. Shouldn't the Siege Expert skill be in engineering?
Its longer down in the skill tree its there around the 200 now, its instead of 3 extra classes of weapons there is now only 2 more levels

Its longer down in the skill tree its there around the 200 now, its instead of 3 extra classes of weapons there is now only 2 more levels
Master Smith has always been there, the Legendary Smith is gone.There used to be about 20% additional attribute upgrades for legendary weapons, and now this upgrade seems to be gone, only the basic upgrades below 4 points provided by difficulty

Master Smith has always been there, the Legendary Smith is gone.There used to be about 20% additional attribute upgrades for legendary weapons, and now this upgrade seems to be gone, only the basic upgrades below 4 points provided by difficulty
Oh, well i meant i thought it was moved down, but checking the differences in the beta compared to normal i see the problem now

I'm noticing the same thing, it's very strange because earlier this morning the legendary smith perk was there, I hit 275 and very clearly remember picking it up before I went back to smithing some more.
Now that I reload my game, it's been replaced by a siege skill. Checking my steam downloads, there wasn't an update downloaded between sessions.
I'm on the 1.3 beta branch.

Same here. On the 1.3 beta.

unknown.png

Perks are getting a revamp right now, this is the reason many do not work when chosen and why they haven't turn on a lot of them. Don't worry that one will likely make it through.

Back
Top Bottom