Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I have never experienced the bug previous despite having 155 hours. But i experience with new beta on my very first siege.

Just to add - same story here. Never had this bug before 1.3, now getting it repeatedly on multiple sieges back-to-back: the heavily outnumbered defenders sally out, handing over the castle/town without any effort.

We had a somewhat working system that allowed for proper 6v6 matches instead of people bashing new players. That's now gone so people are forced to play new players who now also can't leave without a ban. Explain what's good about the leaverbuster.

It won't be an issue once the actual methods of playing competitively are put into place.

It won't be an issue once the actual methods of playing competitively are put into place.
Another 8 years, another shot! Soon™!
Cheers!

130meme.png

What's next, disabling buddys for queueing? Looking forward to it. Design choices, not a bug, a feature.

Which will be the case in a couple of months. They can't even host a password protected server yet. This is why people are getting pissed off.

Should be shock to absolutely nobody. MP is not their priority. I want these options as well, but I've come to understand that no amount of complaining "why is it taking so long" is going to change anything. I'm just not playing MP anything but casually until changes come

Am I the only one who is having terrible fps drop and extreme stuttering in 1.30 beta?

I've got an I7 8700K + gtx 1080ti 16GB ram and SSD, I was doing fine performance wise before the patch. A bit of stutter here and there in battles/sieges, but acceptable.

Game has become unplayable in battles with the 1.30.

Anybody else?

Should be shock to absolutely nobody. MP is not their priority. I want these options as well, but I've come to understand that no amount of complaining "why is it taking so long" is going to change anything. I'm just not playing MP anything but casually until changes come
Simple question: What does this new change ADD to to multiplayer scene? If it isn't a positive change for current problems why add it? They can add it when they have fixed more concerning problems.

Yeah, thanks. Then go on and wait another 8 years for the MP. Another shot!
I have been waiting quite long. I am waiting longer, if the MP gets fixed.
But this is not fixing. This feels like sabotage. As pointed out MULTIPLE times, we're trying to adress issues. We want it to improve. I've gathered support! I tried my best to improve the situation. And now you tell me, it doesn't matter?

Am I the only one who is having terrible fps drop and extreme stuttering in 1.30 beta?

I've got an I7 8700K + gtx 1080ti 16GB ram and SSD, I was doing fine performance wise before the patch. A bit of stutter here and there in battles/sieges, but acceptable.

Game has become unplayable in battles with the 1.30.

Anybody else?
Same issue. 1.2beta ran very smoothly, but 1.3 battles turn into a stutterfest.

Simple question: What does this new change ADD to to multiplayer scene? If it isn't a positive change for current problems why add it? They can add it when they have fixed more concerning problems.
They dont know their MP community well enough. Looks like TW thinks that leaving stacks is the reason why people dont wanna play MP.

But dear TW let me explain you the real reasons:
1. OP heavy cav
2. OP heavy cav
3. no ladder system or private servers
3. OP heavy cav

like i said we all know. And the qeuesnipe system gave a competetive community a chance to exist. We would've all been fine with battle. TW are the ones that pushed for this and I Quote @Callum 'gamemode designed specifically with the competetive community in mind'. This leaverbuster makes any somewhat organised play impossible. And punishes casual players for it aslong as theres no proper matchmaking or a serverlist.

Having the same issues with battles, game is unplayble if there are around 500 units ... never had that issue before

Specs are I7-8700K, 16 GB RAM, GTX 2070

I don't understand this changelog.
First you have a Main, then previous Beta, then Initial Beta
After you have Beta again. What the hell.
Does the initial beta belong with the Main? Is it part of the beta 1.3?
Betabetabeta

We had a somewhat working system that allowed for proper 6v6 matches instead of people bashing new players. That's now gone so people are forced to play new players who now also can't leave without a ban. Explain what's good about the leaverbuster.
Its not even only about bashing them if you queue solo you are forced to play with them aswell. Its like playin a different game.

I don't understand this changelog.
First you have a Main, then previous Beta, then Initial Beta
After you have Beta again. What the hell.
Does the initial beta belong with the Main? Is it part of the beta 1.3?
Betabetabeta
its a weekly cycle

Yeah, thanks. Then go on and wait another 8 years for the MP. Another shot!

If you don't like the their speed of development, or think their priorities are right, then you shouldn't support them by giving them money. Its not like they tricked anybody, they were pretty clear with the state of the game before launch.

The punishment for leaving? Its prevents games being basically ruined for those playing casually. Its a pretty usual system that wouldn't see complaints if there was the option for competitive play to happen in other ways, but that will eventually be the case.

The system may need adjusting, but thats why its in the beta branch.

It's funny because in my particular group's case since release the process was something like this:
  • Stack up in parties, 99% of matches are non-party teams of pubbies
  • Stomp some pubbies
  • That got very boring very fast
  • Attempt to arrange matches with other parties and clans -> we get better matches and fewer pubbies have to suffer through 0-3s. Literally everyone wins.
And now we're back to square 1. Not that I played much of BL in the past week or so because even the stack v stack matches are full of issues due to the actual game being what it is.

I'm not really sure anyone has gained from this change.

It's funny because in my particular group's case since release the process was something like this:
  • Stack up in parties, 99% of matches are non-party teams of pubbies
  • Stomp some pubbies
  • That got very boring very fast
  • Attempt to arrange matches with other parties and clans -> we get better matches and fewer pubbies have to suffer through 0-3s. Literally everyone wins.
And now we're back to square 1. Not that I played much of BL in the past week or so because even the stack v stack matches are full of issues due to the actual game being what it is.
Can we pin this answer please?

The punishment for leaving? Its prevents games being basically ruined for those playing casually. Its a pretty usual system that wouldn't see complaints if there was the option for competitive play to happen in other ways, but that will eventually be the case.

The system may need adjusting, but thats why its in the beta branch.
Which brings us to the point of understanding why people left active matches. Because they can't handle losing. This will still be the case. So people that left until now will either take the ban or just go afk or tab out if they see a stack in the enemy team since this doesn't get punished. Alternatively they can just troll around or suicide into the enemy team to end it faster and since theres no report option this is also not punishable.

Back
Top Bottom