No sword sisters? No refugee women, nothing. What the hell?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck are all the women? It's not really Mount & Blade unless I can rescue peasant women from their life of drudgery and turn them into swift death on a white courser.

I hope this isn't some intended change, but rather a temporary absence.

lol this is funny considering a decent amount of players have complained that there's too many female warriors

There are a bunch of female troops in the game that just aren't showing up (along with a massive slew of male ones that don't yet show).

They'll be there in all probability, early access and all that.

Huh, in earlier patches almost 90% of the companions in taverns were women who were wronged and the only free companions were the daughters that were rescued from bandits or their own lovers. People were getting outraged at the imbalance. It was weird to have every single tavern having a wronged women- for a bit I wondered if someone at TW was trying to make a point but I think it is just EA.

There are sword sisters, i have seen two so far. I have no clue where you can recruit them.
swordsister.jpg

I’m fine with a 80/20 male female wanderer mix. There are plenty of Nobel ladies and empowered women in halls and in battle. I do take issue that the majority I talk to have strong victim mentality or SJW undertones. It is really terrible writing to have injected these juvenile ideas into nearly every employable woman at the tavern. I imagine even those people who complained to no end on this forum cringe at the overdelivering of nearly every accommodation they asked for. Yet you still complain.

This thread isn’t upsetting, it only shows there is no point in attempting to satisfy those who can only be pacified with a pacifier. All this at the expense of realism, balance, common sense, and unique gender roles.

If the game shows a lot of things or effects. There are some associations and federations outside the game, it's will restrict some content in the game.
Such as feminism, humane society, environmental protection association and some religions forbid it etc. For example, far cry5 has no animal skinning animations.

Do people know this game is in early access?
Duh. I got into Mount & Blade back before "early access" was a widely coined term. It's always been early access :razz:

There are sword sisters, i have seen two so far. I have no clue where you can recruit them.
swordsister.jpg
Ah, brilliant. I hadn't encountered any.

Problem is that refugee- and peasant women don't seem to exist at the moment, so you can't start recruiting them.

I’m fine with a 80/20 male female wanderer mix. There are plenty of Nobel ladies and empowered women in halls and in battle. I do take issue that the majority I talk to have strong victim mentality or SJW undertones. ... realism, balance, common sense, and unique gender roles.

And as expected, the fragile masculinity brigade has to come comment about "natural gender roles". Go crack open a history book written in this century mate, and maybe lay off the Jordan Peterson rants. Your neckbeard is showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom