Do devs here communicate whatsoever with us????

Users who are viewing this thread

I have contacted the community manager, forums here, steam forums and blasted on social media, yet I get absolutely NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT about an issue many are having. What's going on????

No "Thanks for the report"
No "We're looking into it"
No nothing, absolute slience.

Wasn't communication paramount in our gaming community?

They do, they pop into various threads on the forums here occasionally but for the most part they have their heads down working on fixes. What problem are you (many) having?

They are busy with their work and their lives.
They cannot answer everyone.

There has been several devs, not including Callum, that have responded to threads on the forum in regards to feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent tried to take direct contact with the devs myself, but I've seen a few posts in these forums here and there.

I'm pretty sure they'd love to deal with everyone on a one on one basis but the with the numbers of messages theyre probably getting that isn't really realistic

I won't make a comment about that name. I won't. Come on, Ahroun, stick to the topic.

Yeah. They do. They're busy as **** and working from home under quarantine. I read somewhere they sold a million copies already. Even if half that's true, and you halve it again assuming only half the buyers have issues, that's 250,000 people *****ing at them. Give 'em some space. They'll get to you.

If you can provide details on what problem you're experiencing chances are some of us on the forums can help. Just on your post alone I have no idea if a problem that you're having is already addressed or not.

communicate? some of the managers do speak to us but the devs seem hard at work patching things, honestly this is some of the fastest bug fixing i have seen

Reading up on it now, this is the first I've heard of it.

Here's what they've confirmed they are aware of (at least pinpointed to a point where they can reproduce it)

Their list is sort of cryptic, I feel like it may be lumped into the problem of "Fixes on dynamic resolutions".

I do know currently they are focused on extreme game-breaking bugs (1.0.10 was all crash fixes) that are preventing people form playing the game at all.

You've put your linked thread in the right place, so I assume it will be looked into, I just can't say for sure when. (I don't think they can either)

@Kniggit I appreciate your cordiality and professionalism. Thank you kind sir :smile: .. I will remain hopeful that what you posted is related to this, because many of us gamers DO stream and save videos, and we just want proper resolution. Again, many thanks, let us wait and see.

@mamastoast I can be quite, sadistic? Whoops :smile:

This man has 8 subscribers, we must give him an audience with Armagan immediately this issue is of the highest priority, all other issues must be dropped.

There's a yellow thing in my above message - we call that a LINK. Click it and you will have your issue described @babelfisch

I'm not the only one having this issue.
You made that post a few seconds before I replied. Anyway, if your communication strategy relies on posting links and being hostile, I'd say you are rightfully getting ignored.
If you want to voice your opinion try to describe your issue, just posting a thread with 0 information appears more like trolling rather than a call for help (even though the relevant information appears 15 posts later by a random link).
Apologies if my post sounds condescending but it's either that or a hug (which I can't give you right now).

Back
Top Bottom