Poll: Class System vs. Warband Loadout Customization

Current class system, or Warband's loadout customization?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m confused do people think the only people who don’t like the class system are on the forums? Because I can tell you that’s DEFINITELY not true

No, but those that sit here don't represent the community, since they are a minority of the overall amount of players.
Can you prove it is a minority of the community? You need something to back up this claim and not just make wild assumptions.

And yes i'm serious.

There are over 244,593 members registered on the forums which seems like a pretty significant and representative number.

And how many of those participate in discussions or polls? Because that's the part we're discussing right now, not the overall amount of people registered here.
I told you before the polls are unrepresentative. They do not represent the community so again, we do not know if there is an overwhelming support for the class system or underwhelming

No need for poll to know that the overwhelming majority of players would always prefer freedom over restriction.
I’m confused like what’s to like about classes I just don’t totally understand, it doesn’t make competitive more competitive, and it just makes casual less creative

tork of swadia
I like how both you and @Shemaforash use that as a derogative. Yes I'm Tork of Swadia and I say it proudly to you toxic elitists. I've spent quite a lot of time there with my friends and other great people and we made it to top 10 WNL, not warband "elite", but it's enough for me, at least I made it there with a team of my own and didn't just join an already strong team, even though I had that opportunity with Kurwa.

You have completely no proof for that again
~300 people participating in any given poll here is less than ~4000 people playing the game. Doesn't take a math professa.

I like how both you and @Shemaforash use that as a derogative. Yes I'm Tork of Swadia and I say it proudly to you toxic elitists. I've spent quite a lot of time there with my friends and other great people and we made it to top 10 WNL, not warband "elite", but it's enough for me, at least I made it there with a team of my own and didn't just join an already strong team, even though I had that opportunity with Kurwa.

~300 people participating in any given poll here is less than ~4000 people playing the game. Doesn't take a math professa.
Yes, the poll is not representative i have already stated that countless times. Or are you suggesting the poll is correct?

Anyway you completely ignored my question. Can you prove that the forums is giving a feedback from a minority that is biased against the class system?

If so how would you deduct this? The poll you are seeing might be actual response from a majority of the community if you believe its representative. If the poll is representative in numbers but is biased in some way because of the forums you would have to prove this.

Back
Top Bottom