Poll: Class System vs. Warband Loadout Customization

Current class system, or Warband's loadout customization?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back in the day when i got my beta key, i thought Bannerlords class system was a placeholder. If only I would have known this is what they've been working for years...

250+- votes from the 3-4k players seems to be a pretty significant number.
That's more than enough of a sample size. Whether it be in game, out of game in community discords/whatever, or here on the forum, the consensus is always the same: the vast majority of people perfer Warband's system. And we're not even delving deep into the flaws of Warband's system, either. Just Warband's system even as it is now attracts the significant majority of support.

I disagree there needs to be a thrice-verified years long studies to deduce whether or not something is a fact. Merely as to whether or not it is irrefutable. Right now someone can form a very weak argument that the majority of people don't not like the class system, based on feelings and nothing else. But it has zero evidence, and the contrary opinion has all of the evidence. If the disagreement was rational, that would be enough. But it isn't.

So far it seems to be the minority, since most of the polls haven't reached even 1k.
Tork I will say your defenses are admirable, but I have seen a ton of people hating on the game pretty violently in chat in things like siege and tdm, casual guys who are pissed at things like wait times and crashing

Tork I will say your defenses are admirable, but I have seen a ton of people hating on the game pretty violently in chat in things like siege and tdm, casual guys who are pissed at things like wait times and crashing
Okay, I totally believe that, but it's not exactly what we're discussing right now, which is the definition of the word "minority" and how it is applicable to the very vocal portion of players that inhabit the forum.

I'm stating that we can not know yet somehow you still claim its a minority i'm not sure what is going on.

I think you have a bias towards the current class system and are ignoring the facts.
You really believe so, Younes?

673032638663098371.png

I'm stating that we can not know yet somehow you still claim its a minority i'm not sure what is going on.

I think you have a bias towards the current class system and are ignoring the facts.
I think you just try to bait me with a low quality bait. But it ain't gonna work, I know the truth now. Everybody knows that you're minority, your opinion doesn't matter. The classes will stay. Deal with it.

I think you just try to bait me with a low quality bait. But it ain't gonna work, I know the truth now. Everybody knows that you're minority, your opinion doesn't matter. The classes will stay. Deal with it.
How am i exactly baiting you? I am telling you that both of us don't have the gathered data to know exactly who is a minority and who is a majority.

I'm taking a different approach on the topic but keep calling me a minority, while in the meantime the poll claims i'm in the majority.

Back
Top Bottom