OSP Code QoL Blackjack Poker For M&B1.0 (Dec 11, 2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

fnordcircle said:
Both hands equal 21 so tie goes to the dealer.  Blackjack trumps 21, though.  Or at least it should, I haven't played with this mod yet.
no they don't, the rebel recruit has a 20 or a 15 and a 5(that gap makes me wonder =P) and Testing SHOULD have 21(ace + 10 = 21) but I believe that there's a bug on the code that when the ace is the first drawn card it count only as 1 not as 1 or 11

I like this mód but unfortunately I tried using it in some mods but unfortunately Blackjack rewrited some things in these mods so I had to abandon it. Could you do it somehow for more universal using? I would very appreciate that. And stakes could be extended and higher yet.  :wink:

WHOA!
Am I the ONLY one here who knows how to play black jack? (I really don't see why the word poker is even mentioned here)

When I play this game I noticed that when I 'hit' the next card goes to the dealer (WRONG!).

In black jack the player gets to keep 'hitting' until he 'stays' THEN the dealer may get a card.

Perhaps this is a different version of black jack. BUT when I TRY to read the 'rules' the panel is blank so maybe this is some weird arse version of black jack designed solely to make me look foolish.

Back
Top Bottom