SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So I digged into a savegame with savegame editor, and now a more accurate spreadsheet of companion relationships is here.
Previously i looked into string files for things which they would say, but turns out, while strings are here, relationships are not always written in.
Each companion has at most one like and one dislike, which may or may not be mutual. (Greyed out rows for those who have less than that.)
Read as "row" likes/dislikes "column" - i.e. 24 Roderick Dislikes 23 Fenna
Personalities are now determined more precisely.
However, if a companion is a noble or not - still not sure which field(s) determine that. But looks like everyone with troop_morality_type=1 is a noble.
Any missing likes or dislikes list troop №868, who is not a hero nor a companion. Except for Miller's Wife, she has zeroes everywhere!

EDIT#1: At the very end of this post https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130815.msg3152514.html#msg3152514 it is said that those with lord_reputation_type of 1-7 are noble and those with lord_reputation_type of 8-10 are commoners. During my testing though, only Halbert and Mavros provoked negative relation hit from lords when promoted.

EDIT#2: Unlike Native, some relationships are assigned values greater than 1, so one like/dislike may lead to a lot of love/hate (morale change).

eaYhdHU.jpg

From my experience, you can just recruit every campanion and they won't be (super) pissed.

I personally am happy about this, as I find companion relations an absolite pain in the a$$, especially when it is undocumented. Great job fishing out this spreadsheet though, it is quite useful!

Sergio_Morozov said:
So I digged into a savegame with savegame editor, and now a more accurate spreadsheet of companion relationships is here.

However, if a companion is a noble or not - still not sure which field(s) determine that. But looks like everyone with troop_morality_type=1 is a noble.
Any missing likes or dislikes list troop №868, who is not a hero nor a companion. Except for Miller's Wife, she has zeroes everywhere!

EDIT: At the very end of this post https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130815.msg3152514.html#msg3152514 it is said that those with lord_reputation_type of 1-7 are noble and those with lord_reputation_type of 8-10 are commoners. During my testing though, only Halbert and Mavros provoked negative relation hit from lords when promoted.

This is super, thanks a lot. So you are saying that you could promote and give land to every other companion save those two and the others didn't take a hit? That's terrific.

Well, I am saying that I made a new game, got all companions, cheated some battles, got fiefs, granted them to companions, and only those two provoked negative response from established lords.
However, internal data indicates, that it should not be so, so you better stick to those who are definitely noble. And, of course, you do not want debauched or pitiless lords, even if they were your companions.

Hey I'm having a problem with this mod after taking a fief called Ulentor in Norvos, an error message came up and i recall it saying "invalid troop id : 120" and after about 20 seconds of the game running fine it just closes down, Any help?, If there is no fix could someone please tell me a way just to delete the fief entirely, Thanks in advance.

Conqwes said:
Hey I'm having a problem with this mod after taking a fief called Ulentor in Norvos, an error message came up and i recall it saying "invalid troop id : 120" and after about 20 seconds of the game running fine it just closes down, Any help?, If there is no fix could someone please tell me a way just to delete the fief entirely, Thanks in advance.

Well, potentially. you could open your savegame with the editor, and check what troops are in Ulentor (it should be in "parties" group, cities and castles are in the beginning of it, thankfully). And if there is something strange, change it to something viable.
Also, I did take that fief, and had no problems, so it is something in your savegame.

This is a noob question. I just started playing 2.1, I am 24 days in, no Renly declaring war on the Westerlands, no Stannis declaring on everyone. Is there some kind of trigger quest I have to do to get them to do this?

Basically at day 24, the Reach, Stormlands and Dragonstone are all at peace with everyone.

No, it happens after a while, totally normal to have no war until at least day 30-50

Bug Report:

Sellsword man-at-arms are unrecruitable in taverns. The dialogue options are the basic "pack your stuff" and "wait here" (this bug has existed ever since 2.0)

Player/companions/lords sometimes have partly transparent heads in outdoor talking menus.

I tried googling this last night, but it was late. If a lady says other suitors have captured her attention or whatever, you are toast right? Because I am at 50 relations with Barbery Dustin and she won't consider me for marriage, I know that's cannon from the books, but heh, I want Barrotown.

Maybe I have to be dishonourable or something.

I'm pretty sure (as far as the native system goes, at least)  you can duel the person she is cheating with :lol:

If you win the duel, you can marry, but your relations with the lord drop by a huge amount (30 points if I remember).

If you lose the duel, I'm pretty sure the lord will hate you anyways, and she will tell you to run away and never come back or something along those lines.

Doom_Carrot said:
I'm pretty sure (as far as the native system goes, at least)  you can duel the person she is cheating with :lol:

If you win the duel, you can marry, but your relations with the lord drop by a huge amount (30 points if I remember).

If you lose the duel, I'm pretty sure the lord will hate you anyways, and she will tell you to run away and never come back or something along those lines.

Can't find out who she is dating because she is a lord, so I can't ask about her, only the non lords. She starts day one saying that as well.

viperswhip said:
Doom_Carrot said:

Can't find out who she is dating because she is a lord, so I can't ask about her, only the non lords. She starts day one saying that as well.

In Diplomacy "Features" or "Changelog" it is mentioned:
Some Martial and Upstanding lords will potentially marry female characters, in contrast to Native where all they all automatically refuse (added 2011-06-06)

It can be assumed, that lords with those personalities generally will not marry player.
And, Barbrey is supposedly equal to an upstanding lord or a good-natured lord, which may make her ineligible no matter what you do.
Or you may have not enough renown for her to consider you a good candidate.

Sergio_Morozov said:
It can be assumed, that lords with those personalities generally will not marry player.
And, Barbrey is supposedly equal to an upstanding lord or a good-natured lord, which may make her ineligible no matter what you do.
Or you may have not enough renown for her to consider you a good candidate.

Thanks Sergio.

Can't think it was renown I was close to 1000, and at 50ish relations before I gave up and I had pretty high honour. Ah well. I used to marry the Lady in the vale that owned...umm, that castle that used to be a town. In the last patch I was marrying mostly Lady Blackwood; I didn't even think of Barbrey Dustin because she's such a cow in the books lol

I just see no advantage in marrying a woman that doesn't have her own land, it's not like dowries exist in game.

Capturing 7 veteran Ironborn archers is a PITA lol, they must have some bias against archers, I was destroying 150 man armies for 1 veteran archer, and hoping they'd grab some out of a keep when they left, I was letting lords go because by the time I was done the mission I had captured 12 of them, including Balon and no new armies were spawning.

That's just a warning to other players, never take a mission to capture Ironborn archers.

List of Cities and Castles, which have Heraldic Heavy Plate Armor in their [lord's hall] chests in ACOK 2.1 with patch 1.

• Acorn Hall
    Ashemark
    Ashford
    Casterly Rock
    Cider Hall
    Deep Den
    Fairmarket
    Fellwood
    Grassfield Keep
    Greenstone
    Gulltown
    Harrenhall
    Ironoaks
    Karhold
    Silverhall
    The Crag
    The Crossing
    Tumbleton
    White Harbor

Some other locations which do not have those chests actually placed (such as King's Landing, Dragonstone...) may have armor in their chests too (or maybe not, I could not check that, right?), and if so, it can be accesible in versions where those locations have different lord's hall scenes.

P.S. My kingdom controls all settlements on the map! Does this count as "VICTORY", eh?

Sergio_Morozov said:
List of Cities and Castles, which have Heraldic Heavy Plate Armor in their [lord's hall] chests in ACOK 2.1 with patch 1.

Some other locations which do not have those chests actually placed (such as King's Landing, Dragonstone...) may have armor in their chests too (or maybe not, I could not check that, right?), and if so, it can be accesible in versions where those locations have different lord's hall scenes.

P.S. My kingdom controls all settlements on the map! Does this count as "VICTORY", eh?

Do you only get the chest in the first city you take? or do you get a set of armour for each of those cities/castles you take?

viperswhip said:
Sergio_Morozov said:

Do you only get the chest in the first city you take? or do you get a set of armour for each of those cities/castles you take?

For each of these.

Sergio_Morozov said:
viperswhip said:
Sergio_Morozov said:

For each of these.

Sweet, thanks for the list; my companions love you and so does my early game bank roll.

Back
Top Bottom