SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Argonian_Hippy said:
Fantastic update Cozur. Just logged in to congratulate you on 2.1.

The exploration feature and scenes are wonderful and have added some very enjoyable new content.

Quick question for those in the know. Do I need to keep my weirwood branch for anything or is it something I can just sell?

Thanks in advance.

Feel free to sell the weirwood branch, it's just a bit of extra gold for you.

How do you recruit large numbers of troops in 2.1? It seems very hard as there are only ~3 sellswords on average that you can buy in taverns while in previous versions just on the city/town screen you could buy legions of sellswords from Essos cities.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtq4po6y7ft32yr/sg06.sav?dl=0

Here is my savegame with the following bug: can't buy more workshops to the guild masters and previous bought workshops don't give money anymore. It's a permanent bug.
It seems it happened after I won a tournament.
Consequences: no sufficient income in later game = broken game

More things coming with that bug: the character becomes bald and ugly, many men in town have no top clothes, some cities have traders with 0 gold and only one pair of leather boots to sell.

2.1 is still a great work, so I hope that's just an unfortunate save.

Piédalf said:
More things coming with that bug: the character becomes bald and ugly, many men in town have no top clothes, some cities have traders with 0 gold and only one pair of leather boots to sell.

That sounds like a really realistic poverty simulation.  :lol:

Seems like I haven't played the mod enough to find any bugs, so it's been awesome for me so far. Good work, Cozur.

Wow wow and wow, this 2.1 is a wonder !
Cozur, i am impressed, this new released is a real wonder, the whole mod is well ballanced, beautifull, and the mini exploration quets are really funny and add a lot to the imersion. plus the litle money and xp boost can't hurt.
You have just released the best mod for Mount and Blade warband, welldone mister grumpy!
I should still blame you since i was in my bed way too late last night and this is all because of you, with 5 hours of sleep i will need tons of coffee..

Anyway, let me say it for you,
if you like this mod please Donate, any € will be well deserved.
I will add a third small bonus myself.
link page one

edit : oh and thanks for splitting riverland and north again, and i love that litle event with the frey ^^

also keeping me away from fallout 4 is a HUGE performance.

Sky Warden said:
Piédalf said:

That sounds like a really realistic poverty simulation.  :lol:

Seems like I haven't played the mod enough to find any bugs, so it's been awesome for me so far. Good work, Cozur.

You can try my savegame if you want to see one :smile:.
So one recomendation fo 2.1: have a backup. Still great and not much buggy.

Piédalf said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtq4po6y7ft32yr/sg06.sav?dl=0

Here is my savegame with the following bug: can't buy more workshops to the guild masters and previous bought workshops don't give money anymore. It's a permanent bug.
It seems it happened after I won a tournament.
Consequences: no sufficient income in later game = broken game

2.1 is still a great work, so I hope that's just an unfortunate save.

Thats not a mod bug its the game bug. This thing has been reported a thousand of times in the regular game, the character gets bald and sometimes is related to everybody in the game and the shops have 0 coins. Unfortunately there is no fix to this problem the only thing you can do is to reload the save before by going through the game files.

This bug never happened to me and i must have 5000 hours played.
You can change your apparence at any moment anyway by cliclking on your character doll on the character's page.

Drakken said:
This bug never happened to me and i must have 5000 hours played.
You can change your apparence at any moment anyway by cliclking on your character doll on the character's page.

It has happened to me 3 times once in this mod, once in a different mod and once in nova aetas.

Heres a similar bug https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=153628.0
Just search after bald character mount and blade warband.

And its not really the apperance that bugs me, its the fact that nothing in the market can be sold or bought because theres nothing there. Food usually dont even give morale and in one case i was related to everyone.

I am having an issue with the patch. First of all I NEVER have a problem running the game, no crashes, errors etc. I have installed the patch, reinstalled it, reinstalled the game and still not working for me. Any suggestions or help would be great. Thanks in advance.

So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.

wolonggong said:
So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.

Wow, if you type clash of kings mod into google, you literally get the home page of the mod on mod db, which has a summary, and also a link to the change log, which has every change from every patch listed there...

wpdjjs said:
I am having an issue with the patch. Fist of all I NEVER have a problem running the game, no crashes, errors etc. I have installed the patch, reinstalled it, reinstalled the game and still not working for me. Any suggestions or help would be great. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, what?

I can't start the game, it shows an error and says "get_shader failed for: waving_flag_shader.
I've tried reinstalling, still the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom