pa_armory_01.jpg
pa_armory_02.jpg
pa_armory_03a.jpg
pa_armory_04b.jpg

Item Mesh Faces Length Type
One_Handed_War_Axepa_axe_01372901h axe
Ornate_Duble_Axepa_axe_024481002h axe
Northern_Duble_Axepa_axe_034481002h axe
Long_War_Axepa_axe_04242143pole/axe (switchable)
Dragon_Axepa_axe_05392701h axe
Valkyrie_Axepa_axe_063841051h axe
Warhammerpa_maul_01432862h maul
Doom_Macepa_maul_022641041h mace
Northern_Sword_of_Warpa_sword_012721372h sword
Northern_Sword_of_War_scabbpa_sword_01_scabbard248-scabbard
Elf_Long_Swordpa_sword_024321101h sword
Elf_Long_Sword_scabbpa_sword_02_scabbard366-scabbard
Elf_Rune_Swordpa_sword_03402981h sword
Elf_Rune_Sword_scabbpa_sword_03_scabbard242-scabbard
Elf_Bastard_Swordpa_sword_044141251.5h sword
Elf_Bastard_Sword_scabbpa_sword_04_scabbard314-scabbard
Water_Elemental_Swordpa_sword_053521582h sword
Water_Elemental_Sword_scabbpa_sword_05_scabbard354-scabbard
Dark_Bladepa_sword_063041031h sword
Dark_Blade_scabbpa_sword_06_scabbard288-scabbard
Zephyrpa_sword_073381081h sabre
Zephyr_scabbpa_sword_07_scabbard326-scabbard

Zip contains:
- 9 x texture .dds (1024x1024),
- resource .brf,
- readme - instruction and item_kinds1.txt entries.

Download from NexusMods

v1.08
- added one handed Zephyr sabre and scabbard,
v1.07
- added one handed Dark_Blade and scabbard,
v1.06
- added two handed Water_Elemental_Sword and scabbard,
v1.05
- added one handed Doom_Mace,
v1.04
- added one and half handed Elf_Bastard_Sword with scabbard,
- changed model for Elf_Long_Sword scabbard,
- retextured:
Valkyrie_Axe blade,
Elf_Long_Sword and scabbard,
Elf_Rune_Sword and scabbard.
v1.03
- added one handed Valkyrie_Axe,
v1.02
- added one handed Dragon Axe,
v1.01
- changed models & textures for both ancient swords,
- changed textures for all cutting edges.
v1.00:
- first release: 8 weapons: 3x axes, polearm/axe, maul, 3x swords.

Last edited:
Hi my friend. Im playing the Viking conquest mod and y want add your itens on the game, because i dont like the default viking conquest itens...but...im noob with this =/
How i add your itens on the game?

Fabula said:
Hi my friend. Im playing the Viking conquest mod and y want add your itens on the game, because i dont like the default viking conquest itens...but...im noob with this =/

There is two ways to do this: with Module System or using morgh's editor.

I don't know Module System way, so I shall tell you the morgh way.

First, download from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

Second, download the OSP and put .DDS files in textures and .BRF in resources.

Third, go into module.ini and put load_mod_resource = *Whatever the BRF file(s) are called*

Fourth, you need OpenBRF to view the items. You can download it from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html

Fifth, now that you have OpenBRF load the BRF file up. You will see all the items, and in the mesh tab, that is the name of their mesh. If you load Morghs Editor up and then create a new item, configure the statistics, and on the mesh tab you can enter the mesh of what you want to have.

Oh, and make sure the flag merchandise is ticked otherwise you can't find it in stores.

The Mighty McLovin said:
Fabula said:

There is two ways to do this: with Module System or using morgh's editor.

I don't know Module System way, so I shall tell you the morgh way.

First, download from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

Second, download the OSP and put .DDS files in textures and .BRF in resources.

Third, go into module.ini and put load_mod_resource = *Whatever the BRF file(s) are called*

Fourth, you need OpenBRF to view the items. You can download it from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html

Fifth, now that you have OpenBRF load the BRF file up. You will see all the items, and in the mesh tab, that is the name of their mesh. If you load Morghs Editor up and then create a new item, configure the statistics, and on the mesh tab you can enter the mesh of what you want to have.

Oh, and make sure the flag merchandise is ticked otherwise you can't find it in stores.
Or you can simply read included READ_ME file, which contains all necessary information about installation process.

The Mighty McLovin said:
Ok, but in which line, of the file, i write this?

The Mighty McLovin said:
How i do this?

Ps: Thanks to help me
Ps2: I can replace one existing item by other one?

Thanks guys. All working here ^^
I just need one more thing, if not bother... if i only have the PY CODE how i can add the itens?

****, i dont know use module system... anyway thanks brow =)

ps: I want this py text:
["blacksale_salad", "Black Visored Sallet with Coif", [("blacksale_salad",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor  ,0, 738 , weight(2.25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(52)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_plate ],
["blacky_platey_salad", "Black Milanese Armour", [("blacky_platey_salad",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs ,0,
9496 , weight(30)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(62)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(10) ,imodbits_plate ],
["black_boot_salad_of", "Black Steel Greaves", [("black_boot_salad_of",0)], itp_type_foot_armor  | itp_attach_armature,0,
4001 , weight(3.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(45)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_armor ],
["blackplatemitty","Black Plate Mittens", [("black_mitty_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1940, weight(1.5)|abundance(100)|body_armor(9)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],

["bronzesalet", "Bronze Visored Sallet with Coif", [("bronzesalet",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor  ,0, 738 , weight(2.25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(52)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_plate ],
["bronzeplate", "Bronze Milanese Armour", [("bronzeplate",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs ,0,
9496 , weight(30)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(62)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(10) ,imodbits_plate ],
["bronzeshynald", "Bronze Steel Greaves", [("bronzeshynald",0)], itp_type_foot_armor  | itp_attach_armature,0,
4001 , weight(3.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(45)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_armor ],
["bronzeplatemitten","Bronze Plate Mittens", [("bronze_mitten_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1940, weight(1.5)|abundance(100)|body_armor(9)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],
to item_kinds1

Back
Top Bottom