Your Favorite Medeival Weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

klokwolf said:
yeah it's power is low but it was used by the Chinese in the b.c. so not much was needed.

Why wouldn't you need a powerful weapon, even though it was more than 2011 years ago?

Metal armour was even less common in early Asia than it was in Europe. Clothed peasants, the large majority of Chinese armies and their enemies, don't require a full-powered bolt to down, injure nor scare.

I've seen a show on History Channel about it once, they tested it against some crossbows and the paper armour seemed to hold up pretty well.

Actually, cloth armour is pretty ****ing resilient and very resistant to projectile weapons. Just sayin'.

Paper makes no sense as armour for the common soldiery, even when lacquered. It's not terribly cheap, for one.

yeah just wait till they figure out how to put pepper spray into bullets. you'll be irritated and bleeding at the same time.

Halberd(s). Armour-cleaving, horse-stabbing, awesome-looking weapon of DEATH! I'll have you know Chuck Norris owns one of these.

When I duel I use a norman longsword. I did go to a wicked faire one time and felt the later century swords, and I was surprised at how light they actually were, a big break from the viking/norman type blades I'm used to. Better thrusters by far, while the norman/viking type swords are more so meant for cleaving and whatnot.

brute0808 said:
The morningstar, 38 kilos of bone crushing steel.  :twisted:

It would prabably look something like that:
kzrj2fzcypr6.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom