You can fight the deserter version of yourself?!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm guessing this is a bug but I fought myself twice in one day, but my counterpart was a deserter who was the lord of the player faction yet was the claimant at the same time. Any idea why this happened? I saw his party in two places at the same time and when I beat him the first time the second party was wounded accordingly.... very strange. Here's pic in battle to prove I'm not crazy.

Kinda creepy :???:

Wu-long said:
dont kill him thats a warning yeah this bug is known also just hold him hostage and sell him for ransom
Alright thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to capture him(myself) next time. But on the subject of multiple me's, let me tell you a,little story...

One day, I decided to go to the local tavern in  The Unknown Area, when  I noticed who the guard was: me

'That's strange, I must be seeing things. ' I said and continued on to the tavern. I had a few drinks, a few laughs then decided to hit the road. Then, suddenly, after I left the tavern I looked toward the castle and lo and behold:
I was guarding the entrance. "Maybe I haven't drank enough yet" I stated and went back to the tavern.

More drinks, more laughs. When I was ready to leave I decided to put my crossbow away. I leave the tavern and BAAMMM!!!:
No tricks here that is me in both guard spots
"By the Gods, what is going on here? How much did I drink this time? I'm leaving before anything else happens"

I ran and ran and ran until I got to the gate, "Finally salvation!!" I run to the gate look out the doors and see:
'ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!' I was then swiftly sent to the sanitarium by my men.

This all happened within a span of three minutes. I'm guessing these are other bugs, but hopefully they will be fixed in the next version. Until then, me and my counterparts will be of fighting the enemy in the chaos war.

I am slowly going CCRRRAAAZZZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!  :razz: :twisted:

Emperor Milton said:
Wu-long said:
dont kill him thats a warning yeah this bug is known also just hold him hostage and sell him for ransom
Alright thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to capture him(myself) next time. But on the subject of multiple me's, let me tell you a,little story...

One day, I decided to go to the local tavern in  The Unknown Area, when  I noticed who the guard was: me

'That's strange, I must be seeing things. ' I said and continued on to the tavern. I had a few drinks, a few laughs then decided to hit the road. Then, suddenly, after I left the tavern I looked toward the castle and lo and behold:
I was guarding the entrance. "Maybe I haven't drank enough yet" I stated and went back to the tavern.

More drinks, more laughs. When I was ready to leave I decided to put my crossbow away. I leave the tavern and BAAMMM!!!:
No tricks here that is me in both guard spots
"By the Gods, what is going on here? How much did I drink this time? I'm leaving before anything else happens"

I ran and ran and ran until I got to the gate, "Finally salvation!!" I run to the gate look out the doors and see:
'ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!' I was then swiftly sent to the sanitarium by my men.

This all happened within a span of three minutes. I'm guessing these are other bugs, but hopefully they will be fixed in the next version. Until then, me and my counterparts will be of fighting the enemy in the chaos war.

I am slowly going CCRRRAAAZZZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!  :razz: :twisted:

That is such a cool bug :grin:. That story was very entertaining. :smile: The Unknown Area has been renamed "Avici" in version 0.7. Google Avici is you don't know what it means :grin:.

I already know what i means but im not telling. If you think i say im not telling because i dont know what it means its not true i just believe in people finding some information on their own and yes he should use google just like i did. :smile:

ahaha i actually got this bug in native the first time i played it, except the "i" was a lord

so i think the bug originated in Native and when you modded it, it was multiplied many times

Asianboywonder said:
ahaha i actually got this bug in native the first time i played it, except the "i" was a lord

so i think the bug originated in Native and when you modded it, it was multiplied many times

should i even *try* to fix this bug? or just let it stay.... Avici is a place full of MADNESS!

mbfreak2 said:
should i even *try* to fix this bug? or just let it stay.... Avici is a place full of MADNESS!
(If you put it that way) Good point......... never mind, guess it goes with the story and gameplay

TIDM2 said:
Really?
The lowest level of hell?
Thats cool.
DAMN YOU!!!!!!! I wanted to find out on my OWN!!!

Disclaimer: srry for language and caps its for effect

Only when you know whats in them. Like the screenshots from the siege scene i was like dont click the spoiler dont click the spoiler dont click the spoiler oh crap i gotta see this. That was with a different mod i think.

Yeah this is funny, because i tried the exact same thing in another mod... What is this bug anyway? It kinda freaked me out, but at the moment i just thought it might be a part of the mod, you know, like a twillight zone or something...

SaintKiller said:
Yeah this is funny, because i tried the exact same thing in another mod... What is this bug anyway? It kinda freaked me out, but at the moment i just thought it might be a part of the mod, you know, like a twillight zone or something...

haha definitely would add some chaos, maybe it'll become a part of mod in the next release ^^

I wish to say but one thing; clones of my character wouldn't be out of the ordinary if they're PURE EVIL... and only i know why...
the madness is spreading...
Oh, btw, i did fight myself... WHY AM I A KING?! WHERE IS MY LAND... I WILL FIND SOME LAND AND GET HIM AGAIN. We will fight. Oh yes, there will be blood.

Back
Top Bottom