Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

What. Isn't it that one shows ALL threads and the other just the threads you have answered to?
Nevermind, i have no idea what amountadildo is talking about

my pc and my eletric stove has a weird relation, when I turn the stove it switches the audio source of my pc, if I am wearing my headphone listening to music and someone turns the stove on it switches from headphone to speaker and I have no clue why

Anyone has any scientific explanation for that ? its annoying and it made my game crash right at the end and way of samurai has no saving

Some kind of power surge that affects your USB/audio ports would be the obvious guess. Maybe your speakers reconnect quicker or something. Try another outlet and see if it does it.

Yea, probably a power surge or something. I was at my friend's house the other day and his PS4 and every light on one side of his house would die if he plugged in the microwave, for example.

Diablo II CD keys aren't tied to accounts. You can install the game from disc with any legitimate CD key and then play with any account online.

You just won't be able to have two separate people playing online at the same time with the same CD key.

The floor has been hit by Lillian Rivers with the fried fried lightly-fried Apprentice's Cap, lightly-fried lightly-fried staple gun, lightly-fried Paper, lightly-fried cable coil, lightly-fried burn patch, lightly-fried burn patch, and yoghurt, chicken nugget, lightly-fried rolling pin, lightly-fried dough, chicken nugget, sperghetti noodles, raw bacon, lightly-fried Sous-Chef's hat, and lightly-fried Chef's hat sandwich on plain bread, and lightly-fried salmon fillet, raw bacon, and meatball.

Back
Top Bottom