Yarn of insignificant questions

Best answers
Constantly having questions that isn't worth starting a thread about, and doesn't fit in other threads? Or things that you just feel silly about asking other people about in person?
At least I have them all the time, I thought it ought to be useful to have a thread when you suddenly think of something you'd like to figure out.

Seltus

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Why do shampoo producers insist on producing specific shampoos for specific types of hair, when there exists shampoo for ALL hair in a single bottle? I must know.

Best answers
This thread is silly.

[me=Pharaoh Llandy]hijacks the thread, fixes cannons onto the front of it, paints go-faster racing stripes on the sides, and drives it into Yerp to begin annexing small countries.[/me]

Best answers
Pharaoh Llandy said:
This thread is silly.

[me=Pharaoh Llandy]hijacks the thread, fixes cannons onto the front of it, paints go-faster racing stripes on the sides, and drives it into Yerp to begin annexing small countries.[/me]
Can I come too? And litter the way with bodies, of soda cans.

Best answers
I don't approve of littering. Those cans could be put to good use. Did you know that there are people living in favellas who would give their eighth son for such quality building materials.

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Why did the salt man sprinkle salt on our miniscule front walkway when there wasn't any ice on it?

And why is it green?  :shock:

killer-blead

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
I would give up my abilitie to think/be human if that would mean I could fly humans are crap anyway. Birds don't do crazy **** like massdestruction anyway, right?

CJ1145

Baron
WB
Best answers
Thousands of birds are dropping dead as we speak. Does this mean birds are currently engaged in a secret biological warfare campaign?