Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Constantly having questions that isn't worth starting a thread about, and doesn't fit in other threads? Or things that you just feel silly about asking other people about in person?
At least I have them all the time, I thought it ought to be useful to have a thread when you suddenly think of something you'd like to figure out.

Why do shampoo producers insist on producing specific shampoos for specific types of hair, when there exists shampoo for ALL hair in a single bottle? I must know.

This thread is silly.

[me=Pharaoh Llandy]hijacks the thread, fixes cannons onto the front of it, paints go-faster racing stripes on the sides, and drives it into Yerp to begin annexing small countries.[/me]

Pharaoh Llandy said:
This thread is silly.

[me=Pharaoh Llandy]hijacks the thread, fixes cannons onto the front of it, paints go-faster racing stripes on the sides, and drives it into Yerp to begin annexing small countries.[/me]

Can I come too? And litter the way with bodies, of soda cans.

I don't approve of littering. Those cans could be put to good use. Did you know that there are people living in favellas who would give their eighth son for such quality building materials.

Why did the salt man sprinkle salt on our miniscule front walkway when there wasn't any ice on it?

And why is it green?  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom