Yarn of insignificant questions

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
Y'all arguing about that ****ty anime drawn by White Males? You know that cartoon is incredibly racially insensitive, right? Are you literally racists?

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
To stereotype Asians as the only ones sinful enough to be capable of making anime is, in itself, racist. Checkmate.

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
If I'm protecting minorities in a paternalistic fashion because they're incapable of defending themselves, that makes me the good guy, ****lord. It's called being progressive.

Almalexia

Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Bluehawk said:
If I'm protecting minorities in a paternalistic fashion because they're incapable of defending themselves, that makes me the good guy, ****lord. It's called being progressive.
By defining them only as "minorities", you are reducing them as the "Other", and thus perpetuating Western orientalist views of East Asia. Your progressive status is revoked. Prepare to be doxxed.

jacobhinds said:
I can't wait until white people are finally a minority.
If I was the signature quoting type, I'd take that.

Swissky

jacobhinds said:
I can't wait until white people are finally a minority so I can start writing articles about the chauvinist racism in Blazing Saddles.
http://imgur.com/gallery/8DTH2

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
I really hope redheads don't go extinct in my lifetime. They are the most fragile of the whites and must be protected at any cost, like panda bears.

Almalexia

Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Bluehawk said:
I really hope redheads don't go extinct in my lifetime. They are the most fragile of the whites and must be protected at any cost, like panda bears.
:lol:

Cordor

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
How do you find a job, when your country is in a economic crise, you are dumb, weak, stupid, inexperienced ? starting to get pushed to find one yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Best answers
Cordor said:
How do you find a job, when your country is in a economic crise, you are dumb, weak, stupid, inexperienced ? starting to get pushed to find one yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Employ yourself as a coke dealer.