[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
Kragen said:
Erminas said:
  • 25/02/2015 - Fixed Maps category.This category includes maps that were previously tested in competitions and worked out really well then.However due to different reasons these maps are usually not picked in matches.So by adding them to this category these maps will be played at least once in tournament
  • 25/02/2015 - During matches any chat messages that are deemed to be malicious, racist, or bullying towards an individual on another team are prohibited and may be disciplined upon review

How about kidding ? :mrgreen:

Hope u choke and die, just kidding  :mrgreen:

Thanks for this good example :mrgreen:

Honestly I never noticed anything serious or malicious being said in chat in EU WWC competitions.
But it did happen in NA lately,so we just added it as a precaution:p

RobinWar said:
can't you change the rule with adding like...more than 12 players to roster? so annoying if some people do not show up ;p

Yea please. atleast 15 would be better

Twelve is more then enough having in mind you actually only need 5 players...
My advice is to talk to your members before adding them to roster.If they can't come find someone who can :wink:

Can I ask why it's still a 5v5? I remember to begin with the WWC was about bringing new teams into the competitive scene as well as trying out new maps. It's not really a replication of the competitive scene if you're doing 5v5s however and the map testing less kind of obsolete if it's not done with the same amount of people as the rest of the scene.

Killfacer said:
Can I ask why it's still a 5v5? I remember to begin with the WWC was about bringing new teams into the competitive scene as well as trying out new maps. It's not really a replication of the competitive scene if you're doing 5v5s however and the map testing less kind of obsolete if it's not done with the same amount of people as the rest of the scene.
Because of the Nations Cup.
Many clans were just not able to bring enough players to scrims because decent amount of their members were part of their respective NC teams in some way or another.

So, with the NC ending, can we please switch back to classical setup? :razz:

Efe Karacar said:
So, with the NC ending, can we please switch back to classical setup? :razz:
Well I am kinda taking a break now:p
So maybe in month or two.
I also have an idea for another kind of competition/tournament but I prefer not to share any details about it atm.
Again,in month or two,you might see WWC back as well as brand new competition :wink:

First WWC is planned for next weekend(21st and 22nd).
I will be bringing some topics back from Archive and they will be updated ofc.
In case we get 8 teams to sign up then two WWCs will be hosted next weekend.

Edit: Rules topic is here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,296092.0.html
We still need to finalize map pool and decide if we should play "First to 3" or "Best out of 4 rounds".

Back
Top Bottom