Writer Available - Looking to Contribute Dialogue, Storylines, Backstories

Users who are viewing this thread

drankalong

Recruit
Hello all!

I've been a writer for ten years and have contributed some writings to indie games/mods. I have contributed dialogue lines, constructed storylines and back stories for characters to provide immersion and three-dimensional characters for gamers. I couldn't wait for the release of Bannerlord, have been an avid player of Warband and the first Mount & Blade, and the mods have been an integral part of my overall Mount & Blade experience.

In my spare time, I have been working on a comprehensive document for Calradic lore, stories, poetry, histories, song lyrics, religious beliefs, and more. Call it a pet project or a pipe dream, but it is something that brings me joy and perhaps can manifest into something bigger.

If you're interested in having me help with your mods, please let me know. Thanks for reading this!

Last edited:
Have you read the stormlight novels? Working on bringing The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson to Bannerlord if you're interested.

I am also volunteering. I am an essay writer in English, German and Hungarian. Can do dialogues, not so sure about whole backstories. I am also a programmer, which is relevant because TaleWords said you can embed script in dialogues, making the outcome more dynamic.

So I am volunteering for writing dialogues, with one reservation: only historic mods like Brytenwalda, Medieval Conquest etc. not interested in Calradia or other fantasy worlds.

I am also volunteering for translating or proofreading text from German or Hungarian to English. If you are a German or Hungarian modder and not sure about your English skills, contact me. This I would also do for fantasy / Calradian mods.

Back
Top Bottom