How to create Custom Banners (but with external symbols) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blacke

Recruit
Hi,

I'm aware similar topics have already been posted, but it seems I'm didn't find what I wanted.

Basically, I'd like to create brand new banners with symbols/sigils/stuff that simply don't exist in-game, let's say I want to use one of those sigils.

The first solution I found comes from this reddit that mostly uses this online custom banner tool to create complex heraldy. But this require to tweak a LOT of layers on pre-existing symbols in order to shape them, and most of the time I end up with not exactly what I want (or simply crap results). Turns out I'm simply not skilled enough for this, so for me it's a no.

The second solution I'm very interrested about comes from this tutorial from TW that require to download the Mount & Blade: Bannerlord - Modding Kit on Steam. Sounds like a great idea but after looking for it on Steam, checking any available file to download on my Bannerlord (right click > properties > beta/dlc) and even googling it I didn't find any direct link to this modding kit. Any ideas please ?

Last edited:
Solution
Hi,

when you are in your Steam client's library, in the upper left corner below 'Store,' you have the section called 'Games,' and there you can select soundtracks, videos, or tools. To find the modkit for Bannerlord more easily, just type 'Bannerlord' below the selection, and there you should find the Bannerlord modkit.
Hi,

when you are in your Steam client's library, in the upper left corner below 'Store,' you have the section called 'Games,' and there you can select soundtracks, videos, or tools. To find the modkit for Bannerlord more easily, just type 'Bannerlord' below the selection, and there you should find the Bannerlord modkit.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom