Wont let me update to 1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

trio1989

Recruit
any ideas guys ive tried opting into the 1.0.1 beta through steam beta settings and opting out etc the game still launches in 1.0.0? no matter what i seem to do the game will not launch into 1.0.1

Hmm, I'm assuming you didn't touch it before trying to launch after the update? Try verifying integrity of game files. I'd suggest also make a bug report for the devs here:

Are you sure? Press the "Mods" tab and check - only some of the modules were updated so it may still say that the overall version is e1.0.0. The patch was tiny, I didn't even notice it had installed until i checked.
dhw6EUH.png

Are you sure? Press the "Mods" tab and check - only some of the modules were updated so it may still say that the overall version is e1.0.0. The patch was tiny, I didn't even notice it had installed until i checked.
dhw6EUH.png

I think this is it. So many people are posting about "their game not updating" and I really think all of them are just looking at the Native version. I hope they come to this thread before posting! :grin:

dhw6EUH.png
yes after validating files fixed it for me it now looks the same thank you but in the bottom left corner it says 1.0.0 is this normal

no worries thanks for the tip on validating files i did not even think of that for a patch update but it worked

Back
Top Bottom