[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Users who are viewing this thread

You haven't offended me at all saying that. Thing is, I'm utter **** if it comes to use the Module System. I'd like to implent formations, but I don't have any experience at all...

That is ok. Module System means problem for me too  :mrgreen: .

New version of Wars of Europe has been uploaded. Features:

-New unit: Belgian Carabinier
-Tweaked and updated troops
-British can recruit cavalry easier

At the first page of this thread, I've added a spoiler with troop trees to see how to get which soldier. Recruit either a Watchman or a Caravan Guard at the tavern and go on from there. Also, a screenshot of the Belgian Carabinier has been added to the Screenshots spoiler.

Enjoy!

JDeNef13

Teaser of a new unit... Guess who they are...
mb1.png

mb4b.png

JDeNef13

Yeah, it's the light that makes it different. The uniforms are kind of blue/grey. I have all episodes on DVD and watched it today, hence I wanted them in the add-on... :smile: They replace Mountain Bandits in the game. I added some of them as prisoners, so people can "recruit" them.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
Yeah, it's the light that makes it different. The uniforms are kind of blue/grey. I have all episodes on DVD and watched it today, hence I wanted them in the add-on... :smile: They replace Mountain Bandits in the game. I added some of them as prisoners, so people can "recruit" them.

JDeNef13
Mind if I borrow that hat in my mod, after you've released your update. I just love it.

AK said:
JDeNef13 said:

JDeNef13
Mind if I borrow that hat in my mod, after you've released your update. I just love it.
Sure, no problem! :razz:

JDeNef13

Unsure as to whether this would help or not, but Cossacks II is a decent reference for Napoleonic units; at least you'll be able to outfit your six main factions better, eg the Polish Uhlan's czapka has an eagle on the front.

bjorne. said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
trying this mod while waiting for the next 1805 release.
That's really mean.

how is it mean?  all i'm saying is that while there aren't many serious problems with 1805, they are big enough that i want to wait til they're fixed.  i just hope the next version is savegame compatible.

Back
Top Bottom