[WNL7] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkLight said:
I think Waterfall is a somewhat condensed and small for a 8v8 format since it was originally thought for 6v6. Needs to get a wee bit bigger in my opinion.
Tbf so far I think it works quite well

CarpeDiem said:
I would say that Waterfall needs some reworking. The number of archer spots is insane. Remove a few fences.

There's a spot by the end of the river, in the water which is absurd, should be used as a map limit instead of just being able to cover yourself with it and literally become unpushable

Charlini said:
CarpeDiem said:
I would say that Waterfall needs some reworking. The number of archer spots is insane. Remove a few fences.

There's a spot by the end of the river, in the water which is absurd, should be used as a map limit instead of just being able to cover yourself with it and literally become unpushable
A yeah I saw that yesterday. That spot is way to OP.

KaneMaB said:
Charlini said:
CarpeDiem said:

A yeah I saw that yesterday. That spot is way to OP.

you can be shot though

Aeronwen said:
Fietta said:
Can this tournament please get sponsored by Phreaky t-shirts, bun the bannerlord keys, everyone's going to buy Bannerlord anyways.

Phreaky's site seems to be down and Andy did not answer my last email (6 weeks ago) so unless you know something I don't, its not looking good :sad:

btw in case anyone is interested I did hear from Andy and he said Phreaky closed :sad:

Treasure those WNL shirts!

Waterfall could need some modifications. There is a chest where you can glitch and shoot through but you can't get shot and you can go off map by just walking.

Aeronwen said:
Alyss said:
Waterfall could need some modifications. There is a chest where you can glitch and shoot through but you can't get shot and you can go off map by just walking.

we will look into it. But doing either of thos in a match would be construed as cheating and would entail consequences.

Which rule(s) would specify this? Under the cheating header, it is rather clear that it only entails file modifications.

Watly said:
Aeronwen said:
Alyss said:

we will look into it. But doing either of thos in a match would be construed as cheating and would entail consequences.

Which rule(s) would specify this? Under the cheating header, it is rather clear that it only entails file modifications.

It  is not helpful to say this everytime. We cannot detail every specific way a particular player can cheat, nor would it be useful to attempt to do so given that even the rules that have been in place for years still seem to take some players by surprise. Finding a gap in the border is obvious glitching and cheating. Rule 1 specifies the letter and spirit of the rules. TBH those two things should be enough for all sensible and/or honourable players.

Calamity said:
Having a ref present at streamed matches would be nice. Very spotty on giving streamer status from my limited viewpoint.

if teams actually scheduled by Thursday as they are supposed to do and streamers notified in good time which matches they would cover it might be possible for refs to arrange to be there. As it is we would have to be psychic even to ask refs to cover for some streams. In addition we have few refs and quite a few matches that need refs. 

I am really thankful to the players that have volunteered as refs so far and those that became 'emergency' refs when needed but we could use many more.

It's likely a bit late, but wouldn't a simpler solution to the rematches issue in Div A be to simply make it round-robin? There are 5 league match weeks, 5 potential opponents, and there's been no rematches yet in the first 3 weeks.

OurGloriousLeader said:
It's likely a bit late, but wouldn't a simpler solution to the rematches issue in Div A be to simply make it round-robin? There are 5 league match weeks, 5 potential opponents, and there's been no rematches yet in the first 3 weeks.

this? hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom