WNL3 is coming back!

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackTide said:
With CoR joining looking unlikely, I'll be looking for a team to play with. Send me a message if you want me to carry play for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though if CoR does join then my loyalties lie with King Rooch3r.
If we can manage 5 vs 5, perhaps we can also gather enough for 8 vs 8. I would play for sure.

Should be good.

Just to let people know, Duken will be leading this not me. So if you have any questions ask him.

@Wily I imagine signups will arrive shortly after the NC ends.

Killfacer said:
Should be good.

Just to let people know, Duken will be leading this not me. So if you have any questions ask him.

Question for Duken: Can you also host UNAC III pls?

Mr.X said:
Killfacer said:
Should be good.

Question for Duken: Can you also host UNAC III pls?

when i'll become american ^^

Americans shouldn't be afforded any undue niceties, the principle of having a home/away system holds strong enough in the Nations cup where it is about optimising fairness, but even though WNL isn't obtuse enough to have the word 'European' in its titled it fairly obviously it is a European Tournament. Call me a reactionary but I don't see a reason to offer them a fair footing in European Tournaments when they go to the lengths that they do to restrict Europeans reasonably playing in their main tournaments - Why should they share in the fruits of our competition when they protectively shun our players from their community?
With that being said, I don't think that it's reasonable to have a blanket ban on American teams but they should play on German servers in the unlikely event that they sign up.

Warband Native League sounds a lot better in my opinion, though it really is immaterial.

m1tchell23 said:
then they can **** off

Back
Top Bottom