Will the Heir System be in the Early Access at launch ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tukata

Recruit
I don't remember where but I swear that I've read somewhere that it wouldn't be in the EA. Can someone prove me wrong, please ?

I don't remember where but I swear that I've read somewhere that it wouldn't be in the EA. Can someone prove me wrong, please ?

You wont be able to make your own kingdom in EA and late game features wont be available at EA, but if you mean killing a king in EA and then someone having to take his/her place idk, unless they add in executions later im not sure about that though

I think that you saw idle speculation. It has never been stated it won't be in and seems pretty fundamental to the game. We know perma-death of characters is in so it is only logical the birth of new characters is also possible.

Also it isn't listed on the steam page as one of the key features missing. I have a feeling its significant enough to warrant a mention there if it wasn't going to be included.

Generally having an Heir to the clan will obviously be in EA, that is one of the fundamentals of the game.

As others said, creating new kingdoms won't be a thing, but taking over one? I think that might be, we'll have to see next month.

You wont be able to make your own kingdom in EA and late game features wont be available at EA, but if you mean killing a king in EA and then someone having to take his/her place idk, unless they add in executions later im not sure about that though
Oh no no, I'm talking about having a child and seeing him become an adult.

From what we've heard, Weapon crafting, Kingdom creation, Rebellions and reused scenes are the major features missing. There's probably more and the heir system could be one but I don't think it's been confirmed. It seems like a pretty essential part of the game aswell.

Oh no no, I'm talking about having a child and seeing him become an adult.
Ahh okay, there is no indication on the steam page saying having a kid wont be in EA, it does mention managing your own clan? maybe that's where the having a kid mechanic comes in, although like a said many late game mechanics/features wont be in EA so if you can have a kid in EA idk how far you can get to see them grow up, not sure how the timescale will be in bannerlord and how fast they turn into adults either

The EA infos says having a clan will be in. How the hell are you even supposed to have a clan without marriage and children? I think they will outline everything a lot more closer to release, but not having families in at the start would be a major blow.

Back
Top Bottom