Why there is no balnce in thise game?

Users who are viewing this thread

They are a joke item in my view. Just there for fun and realism.
However a good butter knifer will always beat any other weapon 1v1. They are just incredibly hard to master

darthtomismurf said:
Whats the point of sabre briquete?
close combat? you MUST be sticky to enemy and block/slash him- then you have small chance.
And french units really were equipped with it

The butterknife is like cufflinks, it looks better if they are there. Furthermore it's been buffed from it's MM state so that it's quite useful for the obsesssive facehugger.

I say be cause is commercial.
They needed to concentrate on nice graphs and bells to bring more audience and the time is not lasted for proper balance this things out.

There are many more things that are useless and unused, but could be find some use with proper balancing.

Just as with this small sabre, adding real minimum range would make it more use full.

Or en bracing bayo or pike, just next useless feature.

I love the butterknife. If' you get good with it you can get very dangerous. Thing its its so small so when you attack it can be hard for your enemy to even see which attack direction you use and its really fast too :grin:
Also its good training becouse if you get good with the butterknife you can completetly pwn once you use a normal sword.

The butterknife is also pretty good for indoor fighting. Bayonets are too slow there and swords too long. Granted, I didn't kill many with it but even annoying the enemy is fun!  :mrgreen:

Well, I believe the briquet was more commonly used as a camp utensil than in combat, and as a side-effect of the camp usage it was quite dull for any actual combat.

The Sabre Briquet is an amazing tool which used in the right circumstances can make or break the outcome of your match. I encourage all the members of the 1er Grenadiers to practice with the sabre Briquet as well as the bayonet, so come the time you are locked in such a evenly matched melee fight you can whip out the briquet and school the ****er cause he has no idea you are going to take the sword to him.

Vincenzo said:
Yesterday I beat 3 riflemen and 2 infantrymen with my butterknife whilst playing as flautist....  :smile:

Got ya!! So you can post in balance threads after all! Why can't  you post in cavalry thread then? Its freaking 46 pages now! What are you hidding from us? Why won't you say something? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom