v1.1.6.26219
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Din

Recruit
Hello !
Went so , that i did everything in game and got 49/50 achievements, took 200 hours , last one "better serve cold" doesnt pop up already for 580(full time 780 h.) hours of game play . I did everything : started new game 30 times , with every faction , my clanmates ( brothers , sisters , companions , wifes , husbands , kids ) were killed by enemy lords , armies , via siege where we were defending , where we were attacking ofcourse after that i executed all enemy lords ,even myself were executed by enemy lord and after i took control of my brother as a new clanleader and executed that lord , no achievement . (no cheats , campaing , no mods , tryed with born and death mod and without it , were doing before main quest , were doing after main quest ) What i am doing wrong ???? Why i am asking here , cuz no info at all , the same post at steam posted 3 times , no answers , no clues at all . (probably 0.1 % of people got it thru steam achievement unblocker . ) Is this forum dead or something , thought that here i can get any answer ???

I've been informed that the issue you have reported is fixed. The fix will be in part of the future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom