Why there is no balnce in thise game?

Users who are viewing this thread

darthtomismurf said:
Deofuta said:
darthtomismurf said:
Deofuta said:
darthtomismurf said:
Vincenzo said:
Yesterday I beat 3 riflemen and 2 infantrymen with my butterknife whilst playing as flautist....  :smile:

Got ya!! So you can post in balance threads after all! Why can't  you post in cavalry thread then? Its freaking 46 pages now! What are you hidding from us? Why won't you say something? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What would be the point of going in there? There is no basis that the people in there are using, except that cavalry were better in MM. Well, perhaps that's not what the basis should be? When there are no facts and all opinions there is little point in arguing it out, because all it is going to do is anger people. For now, they can stay in there and moan and groan, at least it doesn't affect the rest of the community.

(Wish I could turn off my mod flag for certain posts, this is my own opinion entirely and not that of FSE, Vincenzo, or anyone who hasnt been tested for multiple personality disorder.)

There are some very insightful argumentations and analysis in that thread. Its a shame that a person in your position can be so narrow minded and ignorant.

In my position? I'm a server moderator, I don't make any decisions when it comes to game balancing. I don't go in there because I don't think Cav are rubbish, and thats that.

An yet you still make hurtful generalizations which proves that you are ignorant and petty (you make others arguments irrational just because you have a different opinion without really approaching those arguments) and thats actually quite scary given that you have some power over others.

If you have an issue with a mod or admin, you take it up with their boss or ignore them/their server. Personal insults on the public forums will get you nothing but a quick mute or ban.

I find the butter knifes a good weapon to to if trying to bayonet a rifle man who knows how to block up and down ad it seems be able to beat the rifles speed on every swing.

Is annoying when i pick up a sword an forget to drop it then reach for my sword swing and not reach the guy only to see the butter knife in my hand and a bayonet in my groin. Be nice if it automatically discarded the butterknife like it does to a gun when u pick up another.

darthtomismurf said:
Deofuta said:
darthtomismurf said:
Deofuta said:
darthtomismurf said:
Vincenzo said:
Yesterday I beat 3 riflemen and 2 infantrymen with my butterknife whilst playing as flautist....  :smile:

Got ya!! So you can post in balance threads after all! Why can't  you post in cavalry thread then? Its freaking 46 pages now! What are you hidding from us? Why won't you say something? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What would be the point of going in there? There is no basis that the people in there are using, except that cavalry were better in MM. Well, perhaps that's not what the basis should be? When there are no facts and all opinions there is little point in arguing it out, because all it is going to do is anger people. For now, they can stay in there and moan and groan, at least it doesn't affect the rest of the community.

(Wish I could turn off my mod flag for certain posts, this is my own opinion entirely and not that of FSE, Vincenzo, or anyone who hasnt been tested for multiple personality disorder.)

There are some very insightful argumentations and analysis in that thread. Its a shame that a person in your position can be so narrow minded and ignorant.

In my position? I'm a server moderator, I don't make any decisions when it comes to game balancing. I don't go in there because I don't think Cav are rubbish, and thats that.

An yet you still make hurtful generalizations which proves that you are ignorant and petty (you make others arguments irrational just because you have a different opinion without really approaching those arguments) and thats actually quite scary given that you have some power over others.

tumblr_l5o00uJGuC1qcexbyo1_500.jpg

Im going to master the butterknife and butter you all :grin:

I think this game has some balance, its really the players on the team that are the main scale tippers, and you just have to get better at shooting and melee.

jbebes said:

I think this game has some balance, its really the players on the team that are the main scale tippers, and you just have to get better at shooting and melee.

All weapons if properly mastered can be deadly :smile: (even a butterknife)

Megaberna said:
jbebes said:

Even a harmless bottle of vodka

berserkergang said:
Megaberna said:
jbebes said:

Even a harmless bottle of vodka

Unless your drunk :razz:

The bottles are used in range mode far more than melee mode, this is an egregious imbalance I say!

The only way this can be fixed is by making the melee mode infinitely more superior!

The only answer I will accept that vindicated the Devs as actually caring about this modgame is if they give crush-through abilities to the bottle, increase their swing-speed and damage, and mitigate all other weapons (Only filthy casuals use other weapons anyway).

Your move filthDevs. Or perhaps you love your money too much.

Adding in case of some misconception, this is an incredibly sarcasm laden post, and does not at all reflect upon how I view the developers, product, or filthy casplayers.

Deofuta said:
The bottles are used in range mode far more than melee mode, this is an egregious imbalance I say!

The only way this can be fixed is by making the melee mode infinitely more superior!

The only answer I will accept that vindicated the Devs as actually caring about this modgame is if they give crush-through abilities to the bottle, increase their swing-speed and damage, and mitigate all other weapons (Only filthy casuals use other weapons anyway).

Your move filthDevs. Or perhaps you love your money too much.

Adding in case of some misconception, this is an incredibly sarcasm laden post, and does not at all reflect upon how I view the developers, product, or filthy casplayers.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

On a more serious note: We've got infantry players asking for the melee to be improved, and the cavalry players asking for a buff to cav/nerf to infantry. Am I the only person who is truly satisfied with the DLC?

Maboobs said:
On a more serious note: We've got infantry players asking for the melee to be improved, and the cavalry players asking for a buff to cav/nerf to infantry. Am I the only person who is truly satisfied with the DLC?

You are not alone brother, that's for sure :grin:

Megaberna said:
Maboobs said:

You are not alone brother, that's for sure :grin:

I believe that, like most games at this time, the satisfied ones don't feel the need to post on the site as often as those who are not satisfied.

Well I've been trying to convince both parties it is fine and all, but I've given up. If the game changes, big woop... I'll still play it regardless.

Maboobs said:
Well I've been trying to convince both parties it is fine and all, but I've given up. If the game changes, big woop... I'll still play it regardless.

Eh, well, an active forum is a sign of popularity. Means people are thinking about the game and anticipating longevity, while the silent majority can stay silent for many reasons.

Pelgrane said:
Maboobs said:

Eh, well, an active forum is a sign of popularity. Means people are thinking about the game and anticipating longevity, while the silent majority can stay silent for many reasons.

What he said

Back
Top Bottom