who still has hope in TW.

who still has hope in TW

• Yes.

• A little.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

He is in charge of the media coverage of the forum for people with special needs.
I think I watched few his videos but I'm not sure about his name. All his videos had same formula:
1. Praise TW
2. Cry about forum posts wrote by players
3. M&B community is toxic
4. TW made huge progress and everybody who disagree is toxic

Fits your description perfectly.

I voted yes because I'm not surprised. My disappointment was brief and I enjoy what we have already and I am excited about what's to come.

Over the next few years the game will be released slightly improved from an immersion and gameplay standpoint but a slew of mods will be released that will have a huge impact on the game.

To have expected otherwise is kinda naive. Been please with the release and pace. Yes I would have liked more complexity in the game but I've never been blown away by a game I was awaiting a release for. Hell, I bought my current computer for Cyberpunk 2020 and never even ended up buying that game after the initial reports.

Regardless of how toxic these forums are, TW is still going to deliver a game with new features. This is early access, with the majority of it coming during a pandemic(which made the entire world less efficient).

There are a lot of drama queens on this board, but that won't stop TW from delivering a game that the mods will make just as memorable and fun as Viking Conquest.

Regardless of how toxic these forums are, TW is still going to deliver a game with new features. This is early access, with the majority of it coming during a pandemic(which made the entire world less efficient).

There are a lot of drama queens on this board, but that won't stop TW from delivering a game that the mods will make just as memorable and fun as Viking Conquest.
The fact that this game pales in comparison to Viking Conquest is not a concern? You are almost debating against your own view here.

I just hope a mediocre company can copy Mount and Blade's core and make a real game with a few(Not ten) years of development. Compared to other games this **** is so easy to make and after the sales they have a huge budget and still can't make games.

Hopefully EA or Ubisoft can buy this and actually develop the game so I don't have to read patch notes which are supposedly 3 months of "work" and consist of "Fixing super duper rare bug that no one encountered in the game so far", "Changed Iron Sword dmg from 3.4 to 3.5", "Added a new hat model".

who the **** is Stan
If you can't read and you want someone to read these forum threads out load and blabber a misinformed one sided rant about what they "imagined" the words they read meant, well buddy, STAN is the man! No other Bannerlord YouTuber, or streamer can deliver the kind of information-free incoherent rambling like STAN. Other gaming youtubers are too fixated on playing the game or knowing what happens in the game, but not STAN, it's 100% gameplay free, non-gameplay-experience content!

Stan should come here and fite me instead of making lowest-effort "content". Who wants to listen to some guy reading forum threads and being confused about their meaning?
He must have some kind of disorder, he can't handle any bit of correction or even just apologize. He goes in to full safe space panic mode, bans youtube comments and deletes his reddit threads if anyone challenges him. Like maybe he doesn't understand we're all people too and getting called out just triggers some phycological crisis.

Obviously if you keep reading people posts, they're going to have something to say about it. How can a person even rationalize that they could be constantly reading other peoples comments for content and not have to address the response?

Any other youtube EVER (I've had words with most M&B ones), just says "oh sorry man" or even "Oh thank you!" because they don't want to be putting thier foot in their mouth constantly in thier videos.

Stan lol... I mean Flesson19 owns him in impartiality.
We could easily go Chad @Flesson19 and virgin Stan
Flesson puts tunz of time into playing and streaming bannerlord
Flesson spends tunz of time testing things out for himself in bannerlord
Flesson makes detailed guides and demonstrates his subject
Flesson updates his guides as the game changes
Flesson removes content if it turns out to be false and posts a new one with correct info and explains this
Flesson is polite and thankful if viewers tells him there's something he missed or was wrong about in the game
Flesson knows how to post on the forum and does so often
Flesson works with devs whenever they ask him save or other data
Flesson is critical when criticism is called for and calls out bull*** when he sees it.

@Flesson19 : Bannerlord players appreciate you! Keep up the good work!

If you can't read and you want someone to read these forum threads out load and blabber a misinformed one sided rant about what they "imagined" the words they read meant, well buddy, STAN is the man! No other Bannerlord YouTuber, or streamer can deliver the kind of information-free incoherent rambling like STAN. Other gaming youtubers are too fixated on playing the game or knowing what happens in the game, but not STAN, it's 100% gameplay free, non-gameplay-experience content!

He must have some kind of disorder, he can't handle any bit of correction or even just apologize. He goes in to full safe space panic mode, bans youtube comments and deletes his reddit threads if anyone challenges him. Like maybe he doesn't understand we're all people too and getting called out just triggers some phycological crisis.

Obviously if you keep reading people posts, they're going to have something to say about it. How can a person even rationalize that they could be constantly reading other peoples comments for content and not have to address the response?

Any other youtube EVER (I've had words with most M&B ones), just says "oh sorry man" or even "Oh thank you!" because they don't want to be putting thier foot in their mouth constantly in thier videos.

Give Stan a break, he just read about some new feature in patch notes and made video about it. Doesn't matter if he checked its usefullness or if it works properly :iamamoron:

I checked one of his lastest videos about bannerlord. He just reads post forums and gets annoyed about @stevehoos comment. He didn't even read it before and didn't prepare himself.

We could easily go Chad @Flesson19 and virgin Stan
Flesson puts tunz of time into playing and streaming bannerlord
Flesson spends tunz of time testing things out for himself in bannerlord
Flesson makes detailed guides and demonstrates his subject
Flesson updates his guides as the game changes
Flesson removes content if it turns out to be false and posts a new one with correct info and explains this
Flesson is polite and thankful if viewers tells him there's something he missed or was wrong about in the game
Flesson knows how to post on the forum and does so often
Flesson works with devs whenever they ask him save or other data
Flesson is critical when criticism is called for and calls out bull*** when he sees it.

@Flesson19 : Bannerlord players appreciate you! Keep up the good work!
Chad Flesson - makes game better by criticism
Virgin Stan - makes nothing to improve the game, everyhing is fine, stop complaining

Last edited:
Stan... sounds like someone who would stuff another person in the trunk of a car and drive it off a bridge while drunk and rambling about their man-crush not giving a **** about his obsession.

Sorry Stan, maybe one day TW will answer your letters.

so he's some kind of react-vid youtuber then?
He literally just reads these threads while completely misunderstanding what's being said (he doesn't actually understand much of how the game works) and praising TW. That's all his content is

Sure, they still release updates. Following up on bug reports. So yes, there is still hope.
The question is - you mean hope for what? There was a huge hyped up expectation which could not be fulfilled by TW. They are working in there own pace.

I've gotten more emotional over the game as time has passed, a bit more than usual. It's such an unfinished buggy mess, it's almost been a month since the last patch (which introduced a serious performance issue that they're still trying to figure out). Despite that, I still trust TW. I want this game to succeed (and don't tell me it already does, it barely does).

What's most important to me right now is how they approach this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...nd-the-total-conversion-mod-community.440886/

Here is his 'glorious' link.

His vids are cringe-inducing and spread misinformation like wildfire. I thought these guys were messing around, but oh my, it is not good.

I watched his latest video on May 31st, involving a thread about expectations. First few minutes I thought, "he ain't that bad, he says things how they are" but then I kept watching. Okay so basically, he's a randumb memer who just repeats himself and uses bro a lot. Turning away now.

Last edited:
If I was asked to come up with two words to describe the development process, I'ld pick incompetence and laziness. As a bonus worst of all, indifference. What you see is what you are gonna get, at best maybe less bugs but even that is doubtful considering the bugs they claim they fixed comeback every now and then, Sound of Doom made a comeback several times with every new patch afaik and I'm still getting it just not as often. Took them 1,5 years to implement an auto-kick for tking, their afk detection system waits until the end of the round to kick an afk, if they are killed at spawn, oh well, they don't get kicked and you are stuck in a match since matchmaking puts you right back in the same match if you leave and try to find a new match. Because there is no seperate matchmaking queues, if you are a solo player you're constantly matched aganist full teams, because of that your team gets all the new players who doesn't know anything about the game, fun fun. The most basic thing they could fix would be fixing the improperly placed trees in some of the captain mode maps but indifference, so... I don't even want to start about Singleplayer, anyone genuine won't claim it's in a good state atm, a skeleton is what it is. If they are planning to bundle content as cashgrab DLCs, that's cute because they won't get a dime from me that way.

Absolute none. The multiplayer servers have been crashing every 3 games since launch. I'm amazed there's still enough people left to fill up one siege server.
Lmao I'm just playing Napoleonic Warfare for the last two weeks. I didn't play Bannerlord in months.

Back
Top Bottom