Where can I find new arts, and how to find out which ones are sturgians?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I wanted to find out where i can see new art, and how to find out which helmets here are Sturgian?
13e2e315abb2d564f26a4f3a3818d068.jpg

Terco_Viejo said:
AJIexander said:
Jurgen said:
Hi, I wanted to find out where i can see new art, and how to find out which helmets here are Sturgian?
13e2e315abb2d564f26a4f3a3818d068.jpg
This image does not have Sturgia's helmets. :neutral:

In all that " leaked " art, it doesn't seem related to Sturgia... a shame.
Terco find us art with Sturgia's helmets! :<

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
"ultimately we skimmed over a few posts by a guy called "Ohio Jim" or something and we decided that the sturgians were too racist to put into a video game, so we removed them."

Yeah, that really had me **** up. I mean, there's absolutely nothing about Sturgians that's racist at all.

Nords on the other hand...  :iamamoron:

"ultimately we skimmed over a few posts by a guy called "Ohio Jim" or something and we decided that the sturgians were too racist to put into a video game, so we removed them."

WHAT? This is a joke? Sturgia - the highest fraction. If the Nords or Viegirs were removed from the squad, there would be no squad at all. Need a balance. Plus, Sturgia is loved by many people, regardless of opinion. The Witcher was criticized that there was not a single Afro in him, but a game of top sales. kingdom come has been criticized. Now she is in the top sales. If they criticize sturgia, it will only spoil the game.

In other matters, we will believe that the developers will listen to the voice of reason, and not the voice of Western critics, who have little tolerance, feminism, freedom of speech and so on. This is good, but sometimes it goes too far, this is imposing and propaganda. No matter what anyone says, everyone stays with his opinion. And we want a realistic banner, and not some kind of parody of netflix films

Jurgen said:

WHAT? This is a joke? Sturgia - the highest fraction. If the Nords or Viegirs were removed from the squad, there would be no squad at all. Need a balance. Plus, Sturgia is loved by many people, regardless of opinion. The Witcher was criticized that there was not a single Afro in him, but a game of top sales. kingdom come has been criticized. Now she is in the top sales. If they criticize sturgia, it will only spoil the game.

In other matters, we will believe that the developers will listen to the voice of reason, and not the voice of Western critics, who have little tolerance, feminism, freedom of speech and so on. This is good, but sometimes it goes too far, this is imposing and propaganda. No matter what anyone says, everyone stays with his opinion. And we want a realistic banner, and not some kind of parody of netflix films

Relax, it was a joke.

John C said:
Jurgen said:

Relax, it was a joke.

We can drink a mug of ale for such news)  :party:

It's from the other Sturgia vs Nord thread, where my question about the faction Nords got taken waaaaayyyyy out of context and ended up in a debate about whether or not liking things like Vikings, Spartans, or other "mega warriors" makes you automatically racist.

Back
Top Bottom