Whats your favorite TW game? (new poll)

What do you want to see Total war come up with next?

• WW1

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • WW2

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Rome 2

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Empire 2

• Napoleon 2

• Empire + Napoleon (Napoleons epic battles and empires campaign)

• Shogun 3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Medieval 3

• Other

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

FUBAR!!!

Sergeant at Arms
Pick one in the poll and then post a short comment of why you like it  :smile:

i chose empire because i just really liked the campaign map and the addition of muskets, also the new naval battles were really cool.

Previous poll results
Witch TW is your favorite?
Medieval 2+ expansions..............................................22
Rome + expansions.....................................................24
empire ..........................................................................5
napoleon...................................................................... 2
shogun 1 ......................................................................3
shogun 2 ......................................................................7
Medieval 1 ....................................................................7
Total Members Voted: 70

FUBAR!!! said:
Rams said:
Why are Shogun 1 & 2 summed up in?

there was no room for both of them so i just put them in one
Edit your first post and below the options you should be able to click the ''(Add Option)''.

Rome, definitely; it was simply the most interesting setting to me, plus I didn't need a monster PC to run it properly. Right behind it would be Medieval 1; still liked it more than 2.

For a sec there I thought it was a poll for TaleWorlds "games".
Medieval 2, because it liked it more than I liked Shogun 1, Medieval 1 and Rome.
Rome is a very tight #2 though.

Medieval 1 followed by Shogun 1 followed by Rome. Empire and M2 tie in last.

Haven't decided where Shogun 2 fits yet, but I'm liking it so far.

I loved the campaign of M1, the battles of S1, and the setting of R.

Empire for the campaign map, Napoleon for the battles. Rome would be a close second. Shogun 2 has far too much style and far too little substance, Medieval 2 was about as interesting as root canal work and the fact I've not played the original Shogun or Medieval since 2003 speaks for itself.

Medieval 1; just because I played it more than the first Shogun and when I did, I didn't really use any certain strategies or tactics, so I didn't notice any shortcomings, which is now basically all I see when it comes to TW games.

I loved the vast choice of different units in M1. It was nice to have the choice of 5-6 different spearment instead of "Spearmen", "Horsies" and "Swordy dudes."

Rome and Medieval 2 are my favorites. I mainly play Total War games on the hardest difficulty so that its actually a challenge(seeing as how the enemy AI in most of them is absolutely pathetic) but I find Rome beats Medieval by a very small margin. Mainly because Rome had a better "political" side of the game, you gotta keep track of the Senate and who has what seats in the Senate, your popularity among the Senators and the People, and stuff like that. A bit more interesting in that aspect. Medieval 2 has some new add-ons though. I like the idea of two kinds of settlements(the cities and castles) and the ability to recruit more than one soldier per turn in a city( which really, really annoyed me in Rome since I played Medieval 2 first). Both games are pro.

Back
Top Bottom