Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Untitled. said:
It is England after all.

Well, the weather has been reasonably similar to the occurring events of 1940. Heavy clouds and rain providing cover during the preceding night and following morning, giving way to clear skies in the afternoon. Looking outside the office now, it's what I see. Anyway, here's one of my favourite clips from one of my favourite films that I have no doubt posted numerous times but is finally, and actually, relevant for this day. Beautiful orchestral piece with the deadliest dance one can make *in an aircraft*.

Bobtheheros said:
Canada's pretty nice this time of year, bit warm in my appartement, but eets all good, esé
But holme, us Quebecxican prefer the coldness ese.
I want to make a snowman with my vatos.

On topic: There political ads everywhere in town.
There a conservative ads right under a NDP ads on main street.  :lol:

The election will be fierce here.

RabbleKnight said:
Bobtheheros said:
Canada's pretty nice this time of year, bit warm in my appartement, but eets all good, esé
But holme, us Quebecxican prefer the coldness ese.
I want to make a snowman with my vatos.

On topic: There political ads everywhere in town.
There a conservative ads right under a NDP ads on main street.  :lol:

The election will be fierce here.

Alberta has kinda been punched in the nuts ever since the Saudi's decided to poop on the oil industry. We never really recovered fully but jobs are slowly returning.

As for the Queen?

Eh, she's there. I'm very apathetic when it comes to her, British royal family can be alright but I think they should party more often like the King of Sweden.

Politics in this goofy country? Well Mulcaire doesn't strike me as the next Jack Layton or anything close to it though I can still at least agree with his party platform a bit more then the other big 3, Harper is our old vampiric overlord who gets tubby when there's no election near and then suddenly slims down when voting season is about, which I find comically amusing, and the young Trudeau...

He's got his charm but I think his party is severely out of touch with the majority of Canada's populace.

I hope a minority government happens regardless who wins. None of them are inspiring me to vote and I vote every single election regardless of it's level. I just don't feel as inspired as when I say Jack Layton on a crutch with cancer winning Quebec and a few other places over nearly overnight. I doubt NDP or any of the other parties are going to have anyone as big a personality as that for a long time.

So a minority government with conservatives off their throne. Because Harper has been in longer then most dictators at this point and its getting goofy. He's not drastic no, but he's not really doing anything to fix issues that have been stagnant ulcers in this country.

As for British politics all I ever hear about is "Labour party is the wealthy people who founded a party to stem the tide of commie support by being semi-welfare business orientated" and UkIP is about the same as any other dogheaded doofus European nationalist party out there (it doesn't matter, your countries are all washed up old hasbeens), can understand where they are coming from but they just come off as stodgy old men with the odd chav who likes their "BRITON FOR BRITON DRIVE OUT THE VIKING MUSLIMS, ANGLO SAXONIA PRIMO VICTORIA" and all that crap. What I can't help but notice is that the last British prime minister has a false eye or grey eye or something, I thought that looked badass. You guys could dress him up like an Imperial Guard sergeant and then go to war against Syria and re-enact something from the Spinward front.

Edit: Oh, and weather?

Its the wasteland of Alberta lets not touch this subject, we don't want to depress people now.

The thing I dislike about the Queen is that she's going to die at some point and from there we'll have to do all those huge parades and it will be a pain.

Bluehawk said:
When has Elizabeth II ever stopped a UK politician from runnin' aroun' doin' whaeffah 'e wan'ed wiffout limits, eh? Neffah.
That's because there hasn't been the need for it, all our politicians are ****s, but they're bearable ****s.

Right.

v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-v2.jpg

Vicccard said:
Right.

v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-v2.jpg
I thought at first he might be a bearable one, I was under the impression he wanted to leave the EU.

But more recently I learned he was not looking for an exit from the EU.
And to top it off he's a republican.

korbon no ty

Back
Top Bottom