Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've never met a Brit wanting to stay in the EU yet I haven't seen a single poll that suggests the majority of Brits actually want to leave the EU. So strange.

Frankly, they should go, or the moaning will never stop. Hopefully, their kthxbai referendum will work out and we can get on with reforming the EU.

Vicccard said:
I've never met a Brit wanting to stay in the EU yet I haven't seen a single poll that suggests the majority of Brits actually want to leave the EU. So strange.
Take yourself on a holiday and ask a person per area containing 1000 people in the UK and jot it down.  :razz:

MadVader said:
Frankly, they should go, or the moaning will never stop. Hopefully, their kthxbai referendum will work out and we can get on with reforming the EU.
Bye then bby

mcwiggum said:
krik said:
Or a better solution, ditch the monarchy altogether.
That would be a terrible idea, we don't want polititians running about doing what they want without limits.  :ohdear:
Don't the parliament, prime minister, and the judicial system balance each other out, or am I just too merica-centric?

Frankish Sinatra said:
mcwiggum said:
krik said:
That would be a terrible idea, we don't want polititians running about doing what they want without limits.  :ohdear:
Don't the parliament, prime minister, and the judicial system balance each other out, or am I just too merica-centric?
I honestly have no clue what goes on, everyone seems to go along with it though.

Frankish Sinatra said:
mcwiggum said:
krik said:

They're supposed to and they generally do (jure & facto). The UK has a lot more uncodified traditions though, which do get used when one house disagrees with the other.

Trying to become a dictator in the UK would be easier than America in theory but probably much harder in practice.

Well when our politicians can't agree with each other our government just shuts down, so that might not always be a bad thing. :lol:
That's interesting though.

MadVader said:

Referendum didn't help in Scotland where all I heard was moaning that everyone voted No to independence.  :lol:

mcwiggum said:
Bluehawk said:
When has Elizabeth II ever stopped a UK politician from runnin' aroun' doin' whaeffah 'e wan'ed wiffout limits, eh? Neffah.
That's because there hasn't been the need for it, all our politicians are ****s, but they're bearable ****s.

I wouldn't class Thatcher as bearable. I'm still genuinely surprised there wasn't a national holiday declared on the day she finally shuffled off to hell.

Vieira said:
MadVader said:

Referendum didn't help in Scotland where all I heard was moaning that everyone voted No to independence.  :lol:
Please be a good European and vote for UK exit. :smile:
Then secede and rejoin EU to piss off the xenoyokels to the south.

Back
Top Bottom