• Empress

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • General Garios

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • Find out the killer/story first

Votes: 51 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ha yea I was just reading about Empress Irene this morning.
md8Vh.jpg
She was metal AF - Basileus not Basilissa *****!

What virtuous warrior would not defend the widow, child and legacy of the greatest leader the empire has seen in decades? Let the senators grovel and the generals follow. The empire needs her established line of empresses.
At least to keep the throne warm while the true empress gets some necessary combat practice.

I would pick peasant assassin, to over throw the the entire empire, and put an end to the senate, and empress, once and for all. long live the peasants!!!!!!

I'm honestly interested in playing as a woman so I can support the queen and marry the son. I'll be a queen myself once the mother is done with this world :smile:

When she is 'done' with this world right? :wink:

giphy.gif

Surprised to see my boy Garios getting so few votes. He sounds like a leader who I could actually support - one chosen by the men & women he leads rather then by bloodline or corrupt politicians.

Western Empire, i don't want to clash with khuzaits and their super annoying horse archers, and i want to play with Empire faction, so shall Western Empire be the best Empire ?

I'd like to be part of the southern empire and fight against the sand People. (its a Joke, dont hate Me please) i would like to somehow even conquer the castle on the South border, i realize this is impossible without starting a war with the south empire though. It would be cool though.

I'd like to be part of the southern empire and fight against the sand People.
Same target, but different Empire. Western empire has longer border with Aserai, and this is the area i wanna put my kingdom in
aWD5bS9.jpg
After 250 hours in multiplayer, i feel ready to bury few weekends in SP when the game comes out ?

None of these three factions. But I prefer Garios because his faction is army (the army is order, and the army is the pillar of the Empire), Empress's faction is hereditary absolute tyranny and Senate's faction is a bunch of thieves, schemers and traitors. For simple man, military dictatorship of Garios is better than tyranny of Empress or corruption of Senate.

South Empire. The empress before oligarchy or military-rule as the Roman Empire's crisis of the third century didn't make a positive impression on me. Besides by the rule of primogenture the last emperor's daugher should inherit the throne. So that's settled as far as I care.

Back
Top Bottom