What does clan system serve in gameplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree but keep in mind that it's called bannerlord not diplomaticlord
I agree it's centered around battles but the name isn't battlelord and just because banner is in the name doesn't mean it can't have some kind of diplomacy. One of the biggest additions to Warband conversions was a more fleshed out diplomacy, it made the game feel much more complete. If Taleworlds had any sense they would've looked at what kinds of big mods were being added to Warband and tried to incorporate them into the game. But unfortunately we got crap like a perk system that no one asked for or a crafting system that literately destroys the balance of the game. Taleworlds logic is inscrutable. :iamamoron:

Just here to point to my signature as well as mourn MostBlunted. RIP toxic king. The game is called bannerlord and has the most laughable banner system and they won't do anything to improve it just like they won't improve most of the rest of the game. I literally would've been more happy with bannerlord if the entire game was a banner simulator at this point cus it'd atleast have been true to the title. But no, we got battlelord, not bannerlord, and TW can't even make that interesting enough for people that actually want massive scale battles like you get in UEBS. It's entirely a direction issue at the company and we will never see it resolved.

Just here to point to my signature as well as mourn MostBlunted. RIP toxic king. The game is called bannerlord and has the most laughable banner system and they won't do anything to improve it just like they won't improve most of the rest of the game. I literally would've been more happy with bannerlord if the entire game was a banner simulator at this point cus it'd atleast have been true to the title. But no, we got battlelord, not bannerlord, and TW can't even make that interesting enough for people that actually want massive scale battles like you get in UEBS. It's entirely a direction issue at the company and we will never see it resolved.
It's great to see these true words, it makes me feel like this forum is still alive.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom