What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not true. They've found more than one planet functionally identical to Earth, it's not that much of a stretch to assume evolution could take a similar path. Though likely if there are aliens they're either too far to do anything or they're microscopic organisms.

There's a rerun of Miami Vice on my favourite series channel, and I've been wondering, is there any Bad Guy of the Week in it, that didn't have a decent career after the series? There's not an episode where at least one famous actor doesn't show up, not even mentioning the regulars.

Cookie Muncher said:
I am currently in a paradox. I hate Persistent World, yet I play it non-stop. 75% of the time I play Warband, I play PW. Is it because I play with friends? Was WoW the same in the beginning? Will this torture end?
quit playing, delete mod. Problem solved.

One of these days I am going to storm the city, breach into every Financial HQ or even the banking guild and hang all the board members and CEO's in the ****ing street,
Such a collapse in any other sector of the economy would have the instigators left penniless and homeless. But oh no, not the financial sector, the bastards are welcomed in with open arms and ****ing champagne.

Five hours sleep total after three nights and my thoughts are gettin rather incoherent.
Work is really entertaining this way.

I think I flirted with a gal student for about fifteen minutes earlier, but I am genuinely not entirely sure if that really happenend or if I dozed off for a bit. :lol:
If so, she was rather cute nonetheless and I salute my imagination for its taste in the fairer sex. I shall reward it with beer tonight.

Amontadillo said:
To continue on the above: she started crying because somethong. They tried to shout her to silence. Obviously just making things worse.
I just asked what she wanted, and took her shoes off when she indicated such.  Instant happiness, Iinstant quiet.
I hate when parents shout at their kids for expressing unhappiness without the reason being an obvious tantrum. And shouting is never the answer anyway. Ignoring works way better in those cases.

I saw my ex last night, it's sad that after two years I still miss her. What makes it even worse is that she would rather me be dead before she would ever speak to me again. But she is quite honestly the only woman I'll ever be able to love.

I made a fool out of myself twice today (inb4 "that's a lot less than usual you oaf"). Yesterday and today I was moving my grandmother into a different retirement home, undercutting the professional's rate by about half with a rented U-Haul truck. When returning said truck, I left the back door open. That's because I had unloaded everything (at my parent's house 15 minutes out of town where it's staying for now), made a quick check back inside the house to see if anything else needed doing before I left, and then hopped back in the truck thinking it was all set. Luckily I had also forgotten to load the dolly, so I didn't kill anybody on the highway or cause some unnecessary bull**** on the roads.

Then when paying for it, the total was more than I had been quoted from U-Haul's website, and my credit card was declined. Thankfully my dad was already on the way in to drive me back home and covered it without any fuss (since I'll be able to pay him back tomorrow upon receiving payment).
I was reminded of two Arrested Development scenes: "You just made a fool out of yourself in front of T-Bone," and Jack McBrayer's club waiter character telling Michael Bluth his card has "been declined" in a stage whisper.

Gotta study some Biochemistry but, by baby Jesus, is the book mighty boring. A single chapter has no more than ten pages and I swear I can't read it through (and pay due attention) in one sitting.
Someone please tell me to get off my arse. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom