[Werewolf] Werewolf: Rebirth - Wolves win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
No need for him to. All you guys need is Xardob to come back and then you can happily lynch the most innocent player in the game.  :facepalm:
And then it'll finally be proven that they can't read me for ****. I've been waiting for this opportunity. :iamamoron:

Xardob (0)
Moose (0)
Eternal (0)
Quail (0)
Orgasmo (1 - Vieira)
Sootshade (2 - Eternal and Orgasmo)
Vieira (2 - Moose and Sootshade)

Not voting: Quail, Xardob

I think that's right.

Xardob said:
Unvote

I have no idea what's happening anymore or who is voting who.

I gave Orgasmo a chance to take out Soot but he squandered it. Soot wouldn't vote for Orgasmo or Quail to save his own skin, so I think he is innocent right now. Vieira tried to lay the hammer down on Soot, and it would have worked too if he wasn't already voting for him (which parallels how Orgasmo tried to lay the hammer down on me by trying to vote twice).

Moose! said:
Why are you incapable of reading?

I don't understand what Eternal was talking about with the short statement of "grow balls" and how everyone apparently was crystal clear in its meaning.

Moose! said:
I gave Orgasmo a chance to take out Soot but he squandered it.

It doesn't help that you only left the vote there for 30 minutes- you do realize I only sporadically check the game from my phone while at work, right?

Soot wouldn't vote for Orgasmo or Quail to save his own skin, so I think he is innocent right now.

There could be many reasons for that, one being it's generally seem as wolfish to start to panic too hard when you are about to go down. He could also be a wolf comfortable with the position he's in, or just knows how to handle the situation. For me, it isn't telling.

(which parallels how Orgasmo tried to lay the hammer down on me by trying to vote twice).

You do realize that was a joke, right?

This whole game you seem to be taking me waaay too seriously.

Because you seem to understand it?

By the way, you picked on me for asking Quail or Vieira to hammer you, but seem to have left out Soot's reply that came first (and was only addresses to Vieira, mind you)

SootShade said:
I'm sure there'll be enough left for a meal for the Bosmer if he joins in, hmm?

Orgasmo said:
Moose! said:
I gave Orgasmo a chance to take out Soot but he squandered it.

It doesn't help that you only left the vote there for 30 minutes- you do realize I only sporadically check the game from my phone while at work, right?

I'm at work too, but werewolf is life. I voted like 2 minutes after your post, and assumed we would get this over with. But, it turns out that Sootshade did something that made me think he was innocent in that time frame - why would I let my vote ride in that case?

Soot also, did make a vote in "self-preservation" (in his words)

SootShade said:
Unvote, Vote: Vieira

While I'm delighted to lynch any of you rabble, I must say that in the interest of my own self preservation I at least think that it is more rational to vote for the ones that I think are more likely hiding some fur.

Back
Top Bottom