[Werewolf] - Verona 1117 Sign Up/ Off topic chat between lunches and lynches

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adaham said:
Welcome, too...  :party:

...also, man that's a long night. Can we keep deadlines a bit shorter going forward? It's not a huge game, and I think it should be reasonable to have the decisions within 48 hours. Just saying because by now I have to pull a Soot and start re-reading so I know wtf was actually going on.

No criticism, just sayin'  :iamamoron:

I would, yet some night actions are still missing. Next turn will have shorter days and nights, yet I need your(all of you) support too for that. It's not just up to me. :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
I would, yet some night actions are still missing. Next turn will have shorter days and nights, yet I need your(all of you) support too for that. It's not just up to me. :iamamoron:

Jock said:
Deadlines are deadlines, mate. I second making both days and nights shorter.

What Jock said, deadlines are deadlines. And I'm all for giving you the support to run a smooth game.

Adaham said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

Jock said:
Deadlines are deadlines, mate. I second making both days and nights shorter.

What Jock said, deadlines are deadlines. And I'm all for giving you the support to run a smooth game.

Glad to hear that. 2 hours left, not a minute more then. Next night will last 2 days. Gonna start a poll in the game thread to decide the end of the next day. 7 or 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom