[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Sign Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago Wolfrider said:
SootShade said:
Correct, it'll be starting in the night phase. I'll start sending out the role PMs, so that the baddies can start planning their night kill, though the game thread will have to wait until later today.

Great. Send me Roccoflipside's role too. Cause I am quite sure that with the easy way or the hard way I will get to know it anyway, right Rocco? :iamamoron:

Haha maybe. I still haven't checked the message yet, the suspense is killing me! Guess I'm the first ghost  :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
...fake philosopher...some French dude...
Freud
giphy.gif

Roccoflipside said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
SootShade said:
Correct, it'll be starting in the night phase. I'll start sending out the role PMs, so that the baddies can start planning their night kill, though the game thread will have to wait until later today.

Great. Send me Roccoflipside's role too. Cause I am quite sure that with the easy way or the hard way I will get to know it anyway, right Rocco? :iamamoron:

Haha maybe. I still haven't checked the message yet, the suspense is killing me! Guess I'm the first ghost  :iamamoron:

I read mine and he didn't send me your role. Guess it's up to me to find it out, but...

Adaham said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Adaham said:
...fake philosopher...some French dude...
Freud
giphy.gif

Weren't we talking about fake philosophers in general? Not to talk about the demonstration made by Popper that shows why psychoanalysis is not a science. And Descartes is mostly remembered as a mathematician. Yet I studied both in my philosophy class in high school and in the course introducing epistemology at thd university. No need to tell me their invaluable inputs in the construction of the modern and contemporary concept of self, ego,...

Dago Wolfrider said:
I read mine and he didn't send me your role.
That can only mean that Rocco is a wolf! VOTE: ROCCO

Dago Wolfrider said:
And Descartes is mostly remembered as a mathematician.
I only know of him as a philosopher, and I'd say that "cogito, ergo sum / I think, therefore I am" is easily among the most well known philosophical phrases.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Let's do this

Better now. Long time no see man. Glad to be finally able to play together.

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
I read mine and he didn't send me your role.
That can only mean that Rocco is a wolf! VOTE: ROCCO

Dago Wolfrider said:
I only know of him as a philosopher, and I'd say that "cogito, ergo sum / I think, therefore I am" is easily among the most well known philosophical phrases.

What about the Cartesian plane? And all his writing about Maths?

Since that we are talking about philosophers.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

What about the Cartesian plane?
Now that you mention it, yeah, but that doesn't really change that my first association when thinking about Descartes has always been "dat philospher guy".

The game thread is up! Since we start in night phase, I'm afraid it'll take a little bit before most of you guys get to do anything, but at least you'll get to admire another rushed narration from me, and hopefully the baddies decide on their kill quickly. :razz:

I am not in the first narration. :cry: Can I be a young italian innkeeper?

"In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase."
"Additionally, all dead players receive will a special ability upon becoming ghosts, to help their team with."

These are wrong.

"Your first post should include a vote."

This one is new. I am just highlighting it for everyone.

What about the rule that forbids boobs and noobs lynching?

Dago Wolfrider said:
This one is new.
That was a rule in the last WW Game as well. Don't worry, you can just vote yourself  :iamamoron:

Adaham said:
"Save a boob, kill a noob". Who's with me?  :iamamoron:
I'm always for saving boobs, but considering that I'm the noob here I sadly can't agree with your proposal  :wink:

Adaham said:

Time to lynch some noobs then. It's my favourite period of the day, nobbs'-lynching-time! Here noobie, noobie, noobie, come to papa. I love the smell of noobies burning on a stake in the morning(it's midnight here, actually). :twisted: :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
This one is new.
That was a rule in the last WW Game as well. Don't worry, you can just vote yourself  :iamamoron:

Adaham said:
I'm always for saving boobs, but considering that I'm the noob here I sadly can't agree with your proposal  :wink:

I followed that rule without knowing it. I am too good at that. Unfortunately.

You see, your team will never win if you don't learn that sacrifices are necessary. Check this:

The game I voted myself, we won and you lost. The game I did not vote myself, my team and I lost. The last game you played, you lost and you did not vote yourself. Can't you see? Why do you think that the real veterans hate self-voters? Because their team always wins. No matter what. This is a discovery worth of a Nobel.

But in my first game, i voted myself at the very end, and then lost immediately afterwards. There is a bit more going on there... :???:

You did it wrong and it was already too late, while I am talking about professional self-voting, a skill that requires a lot of sacrifices(:mrgreen:) and effort. That's why.

EDIT: Who is the hidden guy reading, but not posting? Reveal yourself!

Checked the players profiles and it's probably Xardob. Hi Xardob!

Don't know. I saw him in the thread around 4 p. m., he stayed there a bit and then he vanished. I think he does. In case SootShade will probably pm him, but he has probably already told him.

Back
Top Bottom