lPU_x.jpg

WITH EXAMS!!!!!!

P. S. @SootShade have you asked MaHuD?

Adaham said:
Lord Brutus said:
I had a prostate exam last week.
Warriors do not...eh...whatever...

Seriously, though, I thought I'm the old man around here  :iamamoron:

I am still the youngest, that's what matters. Don't listen to my rusty knees, "corpus sanus mente sana1".

1 "Healthy body through a healthy mind", while the original sentence by Giovenale states "mens sana in corpore sano": an healthy mind in an healthy body. I should really do more physical exercises.

P. S. If you ask me both statements are correct, even without falling in the mistake of considering the human mind the result of pure physical processes connected to the way the brain works. Let's skip this neuroscientifical talk though.

Reminds me I should have said "Et tu, Brute?" to the news of Worfs prostate exam, that would have been even funnier. Ah well...  :iamamoron:

Youngest? You sure? My guess is, SootShade is 16....or at least he looks like it  :shifty:

Adaham said:
Reminds me I should have said "Et tu, Brute?" to the news of Worfs prostate exam, that would have been even funnier. Ah well...  :iamamoron:

Youngest? You sure? My guess is, SootShade is 16....or at least he looks like it  :shifty:

His avatar says he is 24. I can question hammer him a bit and see if he is stating the truth. Yet he said that he was studying philosophy in university to find inspirations for his future career as a writer. So he sounds trustworthy. Or maybe I am just saying this to let him think that I trust him while I am setting my trap. Or maybe not... :shifty:

P. S. Maybe we can ask him something difficult concerning philosophy. Such as, what are the 7 main points in the Tractatus logicus philosophicus by Wittgenstein and how many different "seasons/periods/..." can we identify in his philosophical studies? Or something like that. Or maybe you prefer political philosophy or hermeneutics or even epistemology.

Or set the game in some weird alternate reality, where Spengler, Toynbee, Borkenau and others have to figure out who the fake philosopher is  :iamamoron: My bet is on some French dude  :shifty:

Adaham said:
Or set the game in some weird alternate reality, where Spengler, Toynbee, Borkenau and others have to figure out who the fake philosopher is  :iamamoron: My bet is on some French dude  :shifty:

We could all roleplay as a philosopher/follow one specific philosophy/... in this game. I choose Kant.

Roccoflipside said:
Adaham said:

It's always Voltaire

What about Descartes or Freud?

SootShade said:
Well, I was going to set up the game today, but if you'd rather I start writing an essay... :iamamoron:

Wait, wait, wait....
It's 12 of us so we are going to start with a night phase, right?
Cool.

Correct, it'll be starting in the night phase. I'll start sending out the role PMs, so that the baddies can start planning their night kill, though the game thread will have to wait until later today.

SootShade said:
Correct, it'll be starting in the night phase. I'll start sending out the role PMs, so that the baddies can start planning their night kill, though the game thread will have to wait until later today.

Great. Send me Roccoflipside's role too. Cause I am quite sure that with the easy way or the hard way I will get to know it anyway, right Rocco? :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom