Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not interes...

All hail Dago! Sign me up

MaHuD said:
I am not interes...

All hail Dago! Sign me up

:party:

Three players remaining to reach the minimum number required. Yet I aim high, do you think we can reach 12 players and maybe one or two reserves? I have already contacted Marowit, Phonemelter, The Flying Fishy and some friends of mine. Still no positive answers or an answer at all. Do you know anyone we can coerce with my Geass?

Jock said:
I do hope we get more than eight players and at least one replacement. But the real question is – will you have specials?

Yes. At least two minor specials (they have some buffs, but negative features to balance the first ones) and one major special (something like the seer, with only positive aspects/helpful night actions). Moreover every Demon may have a power, yet to use it they may need to consume the souls of the people they kill at night. I was thinking of adding one traitor too. These powers, features,... won't be revealed to everyone in detail at the beginning of the game for narration and roleplaying reasons. I am still working on roles balance, I am open to discussions and suggestions, but I do not want to let you know too much. :iamamoron: I was thinking of playing it the Italian way: you do not know the role of the lynched one, yet for narration reasons I will let everyone know if they were bad or innocent (their karma, using the Italian lexicon) and I may hide some hints here and there. All this will probably depend on the number of players.

Moreover this reminded me to ask all of you to choose an Italian name from the Middle Ages, for narration reasons: you can freely use your current avatar's, other avatar's or old avatar's name while discussig, yet I will use these in the narration.
Here is a link: https://www.behindthename.com/submit/names/usage/medieval-Italian.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Do you know anyone we can coerce with my Geass?
From the old guard who are still around, maybe Moose and Shatari. Perhaps Grimmend. But I'm afraid that if we are to have bigger games, we really need fresh blood. Lots of it.

Xardob said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
From the old guard who are still around, maybe Moose and Shatari. Perhaps Grimmend. But I'm afraid that if we are to have bigger games, we really need fresh blood. Lots of it.

I am contacting most of my pals on Taleworlds. I will ask more people and hopefully I will get someone to join. Yet, all your help is needed and well accepted for what concerns this. I will contact Moose, Shatari and Grimmend too. I am pming them right now.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

I am contacting most of my pals on Taleworlds. I will ask more people and hopefully I will get someone to join. Yet, all your help is needed and well accepted for what concerns this. I will contact Moose, Shatari and Grimmend too. I am pming them right now.

Pmed them and some of my pals. Let's hope. :ohdear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom