[Werewolf] Crusade on Castle Mengelberg, (Werewolves Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

ComingWinter said:
Can someone throw the link to the wolves discussion pretty please?

There is no link, it's all by PM, and after the time I spent re-hashing Night 1 PMs for Vieira, and Night 1 and Night 2 PMs for Magorian, I'm not going to do it again (also, I got a couple of the PMs in the wrong order for my second recap)

Plus, I don't want to step on our host's toes.

Magorian Aximand said:
Only if you don't know why I was doing them. It sure as hell was wolfish. But the point was just to force the issue. If I could speed along Cal's thoughts either way, he'd vote for Adaham sooner. I didn't care if he thought I was the other wolf, and nobody else mattered. Of course, he blazed ahead and voted before I could really make any case, but yeah... :lol:

Oooooh. That reminds me. Sorry for deviating from my "plan" and hanging you out to dry. I really was hoping I'd be able to finish my analysis and just when I thought I'd have the weekend to solidify my vote on Adaham, Cal did it first :sad:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a good team player.  :mrgreen:

The people I want to punch in the face, of course in a friendly way:

- Soot: For dying early. He would have been a helpful villager, he played his game good.
- Adaham: You know why. And I love the guy so it would be a manly show of love.
- Sheep: For being the worst wolf ever and still winning the game :smile:
- Cal: For his lurkiness. He would have been a prime lynch candidate if he hadn't made himself an above average proven innocent (I think you all know what I mean)
- Whatever force responsible for replacing a wolf twice: It made analyzing Pilgrim/Vieira/Magorian near impossible.
- Me: In hindsight, I was right about Adaham but I wonder what would happen if I had switched to Mag instead of CW. I might have, since assuming Adaham innocent also should have made me see that he was being framed by getting his best buddy killed. And Xardob actually had a 'hunch' about Pilgrim, so it would make sense for the wolf team to kill him if his hunch was right.

At least the game is now over and I can focus back on work instead of spending time on my phone following the thread when I should be doing other things, although the phone did lead to a couple fun typos...

So you don't want to punch me for my case against you, Avian?  :grin:

Cativan said:
The people I want to punch in the face, of course in a friendly way:

- Soot: For dying early. He would have been a helpful villager, he played his game good.
- Adaham: You know why. And I love the guy so it would be a manly show of love.
- Sheep: For being the worst wolf ever and still winning the game :smile:
- Cal: For his lurkiness. He would have been a prime lynch candidate if he hadn't made himself an above average proven innocent (I think you all know what I mean)
- Whatever force responsible for replacing a wolf twice: It made analyzing Pilgrim/Vieira/Magorian near impossible.
- Me: In hindsight, I was right about Adaham but I wonder what would happen if I had switched to Mag instead of CW. I might have, since assuming Adaham innocent also should have made me see that he was being framed by getting his best buddy killed. And Xardob actually had a 'hunch' about Pilgrim, so it would make sense for the wolf team to kill him if his hunch was right.
It might've payed off. But even in my dininished state, I would've buried your attempt in a WoTQW that would've made the switch much more difficult to pull off. :razz:

Nipplemelter said:
You got Tuckles wrong though. And Sheep.  :wink:
And Llandy, and Cal, and you. Those were never hunches, though.

Adaham said:
A lot of people dismissed you easily and I personally think apologies are in place.
Not really, wasn't my best game (I've been saying this a lot lately) and I was mostly going for chaos rather than actually doing anything constructive. The only thing that I thought was tiresome was everyone accusing you and me of being packmates. That gets old very fast.

It really says something about my play when my best contribution to the village was making the wolves kill me based on a post I made on a whim.

Xardob said:
It really says something about my play when my best contribution to the village was making the wolves kill me based on a post I made on a whim.

If it makes you feel any better, we would have simply kept Blocking you if it wasn't for the fact we lost our alpha.

@Nipple:

HOW COULD I FORGET!

Nipplemelter: For his bright ideas and playing the game as if he was a wolf :lol:

On the last day, I was near sure that you were Llandy's packmate (yeah I confronted her :lol:) at first. Only when you didn't end the game by bombvoting I understood that you were actually an innocent.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Xardob said:

If it makes you feel any better, we would have simply kept Blocking you if it wasn't for the fact we lost our alpha.
It really doesn't. Forcing you to kill me was the best move I made during the game. Imagine the ****storm that would have been day three if both me and Adaham were alive.

Thanks everyone for a great game.

As a side note, I'll probably be starting my brand new Resistance game this weekend. Feel free to sign up, no lynchings are involved :razz:

Xardob said:
It really doesn't. Forcing you to kill me was the best move I made during the game. Imagine the ****storm that would have been day three if both me and Adaham were alive.

I almost wish I could have seen that :sad:

Nipplemelter said:
Thinking back on it, I blame the loss on Llandy giving me an embarrassing custom title. How can anyone trust a potato? Cado even PM'd me joking about it. ****in' Cado.

Muahahah, all part of my master plan!

(Not really, you were the only one in the thread without a custom title already :wink:)

Well, CW and Pilgrim didn't have one either. You even said something along the lines of "now to do something nefarious..." Should have known there we were dealing with a wolf.  :wink:

Xardob said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Xardob said:

While I think if Llandy hadn't been there to help, I probably wouldn't have killed you. Because I would have liked to have tried to force the village to lynch either yourself or Adaham. But I felt it best to trust Llandy since I hadn't gotten to grips with the relationships in the game yet.

Nipplemelter said:
I thought only I was allowed to "bury things in quote wars."  :wink:

Seriously though, that argument sucked.  :razz:

Not really. It's a genuine tactic, and the nature of your discussion with Cal, your voting behavior, and your continued insistence that Cal wasn't clearly innocent would make the case believable. Not that it ended up mattering.

Back
Top Bottom