[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, big apology to everyone, but I was just completely bogged down on so many fronts after term started, I simply couldn't work up the energy to do this.

Anyways, go Scum! Keep up the good work! :smile:

Oh, well, bravo. Well bloody done you silly english kniggits.
Bah, that's what I get for voting Okin. I should've gotten hanged there. All for a silly blooy container. Pfah.

In short; Rats!

Hmm...I been thinking.

I still think we have two bad guys, but it's quite possible we're ****ed.

From the night, it's obvious only one can kill. So we gotta guess right on the villain front...And then hope we get lucky and catch the one who can kill.

That's a lot of dead people posting there.  I think it's obvious we've only got the one baddie, otherwise the game would be over, right?  Or we have 2, but from different groups?
Calodine - innocent - with his role-claim, I believe in it
Kronic - I don't know what to think yet, and I'll check it out, but I don't think it'll be good.

Adaham never had ay solid reasons for voting for me as far as I can remember.  I believe it was only he isn't posting much, was the only real reason I ever saw, and I've been vacationing a bunch, going out of town on all the long weekends, which I had previously believed I told the Man about.

Yeah, two packs. One can kill, that's certain. Very llikely the mafia leader. Other'd be the bridgekeeper because he's more important than Tim, for a start, and I'm here.

So two innocents, two villains. If we kill the bridgekeeper, the leader kills me or the other innocent and game over. if we kill the leader...Well, I have a 50/50 chance of being right :3

Let's make this a little interesting...

Even though I am under no pressure, I feel this might put the baddies in a tight spot because they might feel the need to make up their own role or attack me saying that I have a false claim.

To simply paraphrase what ejnomad gave me:

I am a Knight of Ni, my role is to block people's actions during the night by Ni'ing them.
Contrary to popular belief, I'm a goodie. Don't ask me why, ej said so.

The first night I blocked okiN and no one died during the night, so I took that as a sign that I was onto something. Although I did have my doubts.

I'm not sure what kind of reaction I'm going to get from this, but this game was getting stale anyway. Plus, I don't foresee a lot of freetime in my future.
Enjoy the plot twist!

I don't see what roleclaiming is gonna get other than 1 or 2 false ones that can each be very easily made up.  Everyone in the game had a role, so I wouldn't be surprised to see something obscure, as we already have.  If need be, we all can, but we have a whole day here, and I don't want to make any mistakes.  Really Folthrik, I can't take your roleclaim at face at all.  Maybe you think it's a good way to clear yourself, but it's not.  Your a night of Ni (awesome obvious part of movie) and somehom, you can block people in the night, we've ALREADY got some blockers, don't we?

I don't believe so...
ejnomad07 said:
Dead:
  • (The aptly named) Sir Not Appearing In This Game - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 0
  • Facemelter - Sir Bedevere the Wise (Cop) - Lynched (Burned to death) Day 1
  • MaHuD - Sir Lancelot the Brave (Vigilante) - Lynched (Shot by an arrow) Day 2
  • FrisianDude - King Arthur (Governor) - Killed Night 2
  • Seff - (Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot) (Hider) - Killed Night 2
  • Xardob (Rep. Chechen!) - The Rabbit of Caerbannog (Mafia Goon) - Lynched (Shot by an arrow while defending cave) Day 3
  • Troll (Rep. Regendur) - (Sir Galahad the Pure) (Doctor) - Killed Night 3
  • okiN - The Black Knight (Bulletproof Mafia Goon) - Lynched (Chopped to pieces) Day 4
  • AWdeV - The French (Jester) - Killed Night 4
  • Adaham (Rep. Rahn) (Rep. TrybeR) - Patsy (Bodyguard) - Killed Night 4
And I obviously had no intention of clearing myself, if anything, doing this places me directly in the spotlight.

Back
Top Bottom