[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
SootShade said:
The third faction would have been revealed if one your ghosts was eliminated for whatever reason, and else when you got close enough to winning.

I wonder about allowing for banishment AND a lynch in the day?
tenor.gif

Roccoflipside said:
Or if the village had a power they could use by voting, or banish a ghost. Something like putting a guard on a house, so if half or more the village votes protect; whomever, or they could banish a ghost.
Due to the absence of a seer, that would have been a good idea as well, I guess. Watchmen would be a nice compromise, and since they aren't supernatural, they could be justified as a power of the living, rather than the dead.

Roccoflipside said:
Or if the village had a power they could use by voting

That's exactly it. Give them both a lynch and banishment by majority vote. Roles are revealed upon banishment which gives the village desperately needed information, but banishing an innocent risks losing potential power for the village (or preventing the wolves from accessing special powers, if they banished player is guilty). Plus, the necromancer doesn't necessarily want to banish anyone since it reduces their potential pool of converted dead (notably, are converted dead using their powers on behalf of the necromancer team? Or are they still on the village and the necromancer is a solo win - notably, I wonder about preventing converted ghosts from using powers against the necromancer in either case). Upsides and downsides and possibilities all around, whereas in this set up I never felt willing to forgo a lynch in favor of getting a confirmed player role, to the village's detriment.

Adaham said:
Also, Arch3r...could you tell us now why you were so vague as f**k? I mean, I get the Vieira thing, even though "just not talking to him anymore for a prolonged period of time" was maybe not the best way of handling that, but even at night you weren't as clear as "I scanned Curio. He's a villain", and instead put things slightly unclear. Was that something in your role, or...?
I could have been clear about my confirmed scan of Crasius, which was totally legit. But...

I made it all up, I was no seer and my entire ability was a private chat with Vieira  :lol: I guess I got just lucky with my guess.

Good job for the win, guys.

I must admit I lost a bit of motivation by dying on the first day/night again and never felt like the dead should discuss their abilities too openly like some here suggested. Hence my vagueness on the second day as well. It was apparent from the get-go that Adaham was innocent but it didn't really occur that we had a third faction as well. Dago's self-hammering at ly-lo also didn't inspire me to tryhard to steer the discussion. I didn't believe for a second that Hawk would actually go for Moose instead of Xardob, I just thought he's saying it as a decoy.

I think the game setup would work better with more players on a second try with people being more used to the mechanics as well. I actually bothered to read the narrations for a change, so that's something too.

Anyway, don't ****ing lynch yourself at ly-lo.

Back
Top Bottom