[Werewolf] - Plague - Innocent Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think Curio is too interested in defending himself. I guess we still have some time but unless something major happens I'm going to switch my vote back.

There have been no accusations to defend against, just you revealing your role and Rocco and benis confirming what you said, while Benis also claims that he knows Rocco is innocent (and that he himself is innocent, of course). So, if you just believe the latter, there isn't really anything to argue about. I obviously have my doubts about that.

Can you expand on that? Or are we supposed to take your word for it?

You've been pushing this narrative (or trying to) that all the wolves are dead, and when that didn't work you seem to have nothing else to say.

Roccoflipside said:
You've been pushing this narrative (or trying to) that all the wolves are dead, and when that didn't work you seem to have nothing else to say.
I haven't been pushing that at all. I mentioned the possibility at the start, and then, as already mentioned, I joked about this part of the narration:
SootShade said:
Could it be that the fanatics had all been exiled? If Moose and Xardob were the culprits behind the last two murders, perhaps the remaining survivors were now safe?
Now, obviously it's all a matter of interpretation, but I don't see how you can see this (directly after the narration)
Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Well that's interesting. I guess we lynched all the baddies, guys  :iamamoron:
as serious, or even "pushing a narrative".

Roccoflipside said:
Can you expand on that? Or are we supposed to take your word for it?
You're definitly not supposed to take my word on it, as people can always lie in these games. You however seem to only see me as the potential liar here, not even trying to question Benis for example. I do not have a special role, and Jock hasn't send me any dreams. What the hell do you expect me to do in this case? :lol:

Well I don't suspect Doge as he had the chance to hammer me, bringing home a win for the wolves, but instead hammered Xardob, who we've pretty much confirmed is a wolf. Not to mention the fact that, at the time, the only 2 voting me were you and Xardob, so yeah unless it's Jock and he somehow played us with the dreams, vote Curio an we win.

Vote; Curio

There can't be two fanatics left otherwise the game would be over by now. If it's not Curio then either Jock is sending unreliable dreams or Rocco has a scum role that reads innocent, but both of those seem far fetched for a 7 person game with 2 specials and 2 wolves. I'd prefer to play percentages at this point rather than drag myself into anything vaguely WIFOM.

Only one way to find out then? I don't know what else to say really. My only doubts consider the second special, who I guess could have been Moose in our current theory?

Vote: Curio.

Adaham said:

Waaaaait. Don't you get shifty on me.  :meh:

Now I'm thinking that you and Rocco are packmates, and Rocco killed you just to frame Xardob. And Rocco has a role that reads innocent.  :mad:

Jock said:
Please elaborate as I've not really paid attention the past few days. :razz:

The Doge of Benis said:
Why are you so sure that a Rocco (or b you  :iamamoron:) isn't a fanatic?

a) my dream
b) cause Jock didn't die last night  :iamamoron:
The Doge of Benis said:
Jock said:
Or we've got a roleblocker who successfully guessed the target/wolf. Anyone got something to reveal?

Yeah. I had a dream. I'd be willing to indulge on the details but I'd be more than happy to see if Rocco has anything else to say about his dream. In-Post Edit: oh, he just did.

Also, and this is gonna look crazy suspicious, but I think there has to be one remaining fanatic and it has to be Curio. Either that or Jock is the fanatic and decided not to do anything.

The Doge of Benis said:
Adaham said:

Waaaaait. Don't you get shifty on me.  :meh:

Now I'm thinking that you and Rocco are packmates, and Rocco killed you just to frame Xardob. And Rocco has a role that reads innocent.  :mad:

Jock said:
Please elaborate as I've not really paid attention the past few days. :razz:

The Doge of Benis said:
Why are you so sure that a Rocco (or b you  :iamamoron:) isn't a fanatic?

a) my dream
b) cause Jock didn't die last night  :iamamoron:
The Doge of Benis said:
Jock said:
Or we've got a roleblocker who successfully guessed the target/wolf. Anyone got something to reveal?

Yeah. I had a dream. I'd be willing to indulge on the details but I'd be more than happy to see if Rocco has anything else to say about his dream. In-Post Edit: oh, he just did.

Also, and this is gonna look crazy suspicious, but I think there has to be one remaining fanatic and it has to be Curio. Either that or Jock is the fanatic and decided not to do anything.
OH come on, we're so close to winning this thing! Quit overthinking **** and vote Curio! Adaham got eaten, not lynched anyway.

I sent the ****ing dream mate. I'm one of the specials and I first showed Rocco who Xardob is (I don't actually know what he sees) and last night I showed you who Rocco is, since it'd make it clear if Rocco was playing us. Unless the two of you are packies of course, but that doesn't make sense in any scenario I try to fit in this game and it'd mean I had used my ability in the worst possible way.  :lol:

Roccoflipside said:
OH come on, we're so close to winning this thing! Quit overthinking **** and vote Curio! Adaham got eaten, not lynched anyway.

I was only having doubts because we've already lynched Curio.  :lol:

Jock said:
I sent the ****ing dream mate. I'm one of the specials and I first showed Rocco who Xardob is (I don't actually know what he sees) and last night I showed you who Rocco is, since it'd make it clear if Rocco was playing us. Unless the two of you are packies of course, but that doesn't make sense in any scenario I try to fit in this game and it'd mean I had used my ability in the worst possible way.  :lol:

I know. I never said you didn't send the dream. I was trying to tell you who the second special was.  :razz:

Not possible, cause the game would have been over already

On the third day the group began establishing all that they knew thus far, and though a disturbing amount of that seemed to be based on dreams of all things, it turned out that they had a rather clear picture of the situation after Vieira chose to abandon his animosity towards Rocco. Ultimately there was little to be said as the other three deduced Crassius to be the last murderer, as the knight himself was rather muted in his defence even until the three reached an accord to exile him. Rocco, Jock and Vieira closed in on the knight, with understandable caution when faced with a trained warrior.

"Well, sneaking around wasn't my style anyway, I suppose there's no point continuing this charade now that Xardob's gone", Crassius remarked as the others came closer, "Whilst I will do anything I have to rid this land of the sinful, it's better to look into a man's eyes as you slay him."

As he mused such, Crassius drew his longsword, and almost casually swung it at Rocco who was at the front of the rest of the group. The young man stumbled back and fell on his back to barely avoid the blow, but immediately the group understood how dire the situation was. Clearly they had identified the last fanatic, but he was still the only man properly armed and ready to fight that was present. Jock stood in front of him bravely, to protect his brother with the quarterstaff that he'd found from the murdered priest's room, but he did not have the faith that he'd be able to defeat this murderous zealot either, who in turn looked completely relaxed even when outnumbered.

The tense situation ended rather abruptly as a crossbow bolt plunged into the traitorous knight's chest. Crassius's eyes opened in surprise and he stumbled back, fixing his gaze on Vieira. The merchant had clearly come prepared as well.

"Again with these dirty tricks!" muttered Crassius, but he did not have the strength left to fight, and soon collapsed on the floor dead.

-

So the troubles in the church came to an end. The town outside was still devastated, and even as the lord's two sons came out of hiding a month later they were left with much to rebuild if they wanted to get anything out of their father's lands. The merchant Vieira was soon on his way again, though he did promise to visit later. As for the exiled steward and the lord's traitorous brother, both had contracted the plague. Xardob had tried to escape the town to avoid the disease, but had got his due and died on the road a few days out from town. Old Moose though had survived, surprisingly enough, though he appeared to be even more demented than when he'd left the church. The pious Jock ended up taking care of him, as well as of the church, while Rocco focused on restoring the town.

Game's over, innocents win!

Xardob and Curio were the baddies. Vieira was the guardian angel, he protected Jock both nights. Jock was the oracle, you guys know what he did already; I think he has to be the MVP this game, based even on just the first night.

Needless to say, Crassius's situation was really bleak by the third day. I don't know how well the game was balanced with this setup, as the oracle turned out to be even stronger than the seer in this instance, but I think I'd rather count this win as good play by the specials, as both seemed to identify innocents very well.

Back
Top Bottom