OSP 2D Art Wei Xiadi's Armour Project (Version 1.2a - No Errors!)

Users who are viewing this thread

More specifically, this post in the middle of the second page...
Wei.Xiadi said:
Fei Dao said:
Wei.Xiadi said:
Credits: Wei Xiadi (me)

Wei Xiadi - you need to credit the authors of the Tripartition (苍龙三国) models you re-textured.

Info on the Tripartition (苍龙三国) Mod can be found in this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,33188.0.html
You will have to ask some of the team members to figure out who to credit for the models you used.

If you're basing this off of the Screenshots, then rest assured that the TRI armours HAVE NOT been included.  I took the picture to show other mods the sort of texturing abilities I have.  I have however taken the initiative to remove any models that may not be the property of Mount n Blade and left them out of the mod.

As for everyone elses comments, I appreciate everything you have said.  Some constructive criticism would however, be appreciated.  I love to hear people enjoy my work, but some pointers are always nice so that I may get better and better.

Regards
Wei Xiadi

i have problem with implementing this mod to my m&b
i have standard versions with some add-ones (unique armory and polished landscapes that works fine) so i added:

'load_mod_resource = Wei_Xiadi_Armors' to module.ini , all 22 armours from item_kinds1 and raised total number +22* up to current 476
and phased resources to resources and textures to textures ...

game crashes with cant find mesh  'Kushan_armour'

there are 22 posiotions/lines in current versions but i tried to add +1 and game still crashes...

Dragon_Warrior said:
i have problem with implementing this mod to my m&b
i have standard versions with some add-ones (unique armory and polished landscapes that works fine) so i added:

'load_mod_resource = Wei_Xiadi_Armors' to module.ini , all 22 armours from item_kinds1 and raised total number +22* up to current 476
and phased resources to resources and textures to textures ...

game crashes with cant find mesh  'Kushan_armour'

there are 22 posiotions/lines in current versions but i tried to add +1 and game still crashes...
Jesus Christ! go back one page and read the thread, this has already been answered like 5 times.  If Wei Xiadi would just fix the file...

Back
Top Bottom