[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

maybe some people will still dont like it because they gonna get stucked in noob tier but tbh it cant get worse then right now.....

its good for noobs and also good players WIN, WIN situation

also maybe then i dont need to throw games anymore :smile:

What about add all the people from the warband pickup scrim and then some div B players who are decent. Why would you want only the best players ? We already have the pickup scrim discord if you want that. But i think someone like grimoald or vincent are more than good enough to play this ''better MM''. The way i understand it, is that most good players stopped playing because they are less interested mostly because of all the new noobs that play, like 50% of MM players right now are div C level. A year or two ago, people weren't complaining that much when there were average players in their team because they are nowhere near as **** as today's average MM player. So i would suggest adding all the div A people and then just add a good amount of div B people who can hold their own at their main class. Then if some people underperform, you can remove them from the whitelist. ( I have no idea how hard it would be to implement that)

And if people that aren't as good still play with each other, they might improve and be able to try the better tier out. This way i think people will improve faster as well, especially the people that have potential.
Also, some good players said that implementing this system would bring a lot of good players back.

Last edited:
What about add all the people from the warband pickup scrim and then some div B players who are decent. Why would you want only the best players ? We already have the pickup scrim discord if you want that. But i think someone like grimoald or vincent are more than good enough to play this ''better MM''. The way i understand it, is that most good players stopped playing because they are less interested mostly because of all the new noobs that play, like 50% of MM players right now are div C level. A year or two ago, people weren't complaining that much when there were average players in their team because they are nowhere near as **** as today's average MM player. So i would suggest adding all the div A people and then just add a good amount of div B people who can hold their own at their main class. Then if some people underperform, you can remove them from the whitelist. ( I have no idea how hard it would be to implement that)
yeah i also useally think that we can get atlest 80 people on a decent lvl....just not sure how active some people want to play.....but surly alot of people would "tryhard" on MM again if its actully fun to play....also admins need to do they job alot better then.....

another much easier solution would be to just have one single ladder and it would be locked from the start, the admin team would just handpick players who are good enough to play here and that's it. you don't need a second ladder where the players from the bottom would drop imo, i've seen good players with terrible mmr, it doesn't mean they aren't good enough to play in the good ladder. also, please do not whitelist people based on the division they play in, if you do we will end up with same lobbies that we have nowadays with metth, ryotanik, noname, invincible, grynn, whyachi etc. i believe most if not all of these players are in div B teams and are the main reason why mm is what it is right now.

ye a simple whitelist system for eu would probably help out lots aswell no idea why na manages to do that but we don't
NA is only blocking people from EU to join. And some EU players that are known for playing there and are decent enough have the possibility to get whitelisted. We are still discussing it but Im personally for whitelisting known Div A players and then have some sort of ladder where the top 5 can advance to the "special" region and the bottom 5 who are not "perma" whitelisted drop. It's just difficult to decipher who exactly is still good enough for the "special" region and who isn't.

a whitelist is definitely a good move into the right direction. I don't want to force this upon players but maybe we can somehow motivate players to actually join a WBMM teamspeak. this way the matches would actually be even more competetive and the skilllevel will increase massivly just in terms of teamplay. This will obviously will not be an easy task since there is quite a bunch of people who dislike eachother in this community and might not want to play with eachother and especially not talk. I still think this could be a good way to increase the competition.

I'll tell u how it looks for me. MM is actually retarded just because some people tried to be nice for random players joining mm servers and typing stupid things like OMG IVE ALREADY FOUND OTHER SERVER THAN TG ARENA BUT I CANT JOIN TEAM HOW CAN I JOIN IT? IM TOO STUPID TO READ SERVER DESCRIPTION CAN U GUYS TELL ME HOW TO JOIN TEAM PLS PLS PLS. Just to let u know, people who already helped new players with it. Most of them are randoms who bought this game a week ago and u destroyed MM by giving them advice. Thanks.

You are not paying attention to ban new players just because u cant make it as long as they are following the rules, even if they are throwing our games. But you're banning decent players for stupid reason's like impersonating Baldwin (Guys chill a bit XD)

After 3rd or 4th ban for 72h people are not interested to play it anymore. About Bullez's idea. I think its actually hard to find a solution to make everyone satisfied. What about u make an closed server for new players with less kd than 0.8 stop banning people for other reason than teamkilling or trolling and let everyone get fun, just like we had it few month's ago.

Last edited:
I feel like some people need to be enlighted,atleast those who expect "change" in the code.Since Mynes entered witness protection program(deleting everyone and also his steam)we have 0 chance to make any change in the code whatsoever.So i would like to remind that we can't add new things other than twisting things that already exist.

another much easier solution would be to just have one single ladder and it would be locked from the start, the admin team would just handpick players who are good enough to play here and that's it. you don't need a second ladder where the players from the bottom would drop imo, i've seen good players with terrible mmr, it doesn't mean they aren't good enough to play in the good ladder. also, please do not whitelist people based on the division they play in, if you do we will end up with same lobbies that we have nowadays with metth, ryotanik, noname, invincible, grynn, whyachi etc. i believe most if not all of these players are in div B teams and are the main reason why mm is what it is right now.
WhyAchi, no name and grynn are definitely not div b lol

I feel like some people need to be enlighted,atleast those who expect "change" in the code.Since Mynes entered witness protection program(deleting everyone and also his steam)we have 0 chance to make any change in the code whatsoever.So i would like to remind that we can't add new things other than twisting things that already exist.
I'm aware and can understand that part but since the main problem is that the admin team tolerates trolls and people that ruin games I'm sure you could work something out if you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom