[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok so Ive just got this "not whitelisted" error again, which prevented me from joining the match and therefore got me banned for one hour, eventhough I was actually whitelisted (talking about EU, unrelated to the NA discussion), its happened many times already this week, and other times it doesnt happen. Ive got two steam accounts, and I joined the match with both but I got the error regardless, so it shouldnt be an ID issue.
Why is this bugging out on me?
Could an admin look into this?

Ok so Ive just got this "not whitelisted" error again, which prevented me from joining the match and therefore got me banned for one hour, eventhough I was actually whitelisted (talking about EU, unrelated to the NA discussion), its happened many times already this week, and other times it doesnt happen. Ive got two steam accounts, and I joined the match with both but I got the error regardless, so it shouldnt be an ID issue.

Only way you can guarantee you're not using the wrong ID is by checking regedit yourself, if you don't know what ID you're using your issue should be solved there first

This has nothing to do with the whitelisting system between NA and EU. You are just using the wrong ID.

We are aware of that problem and came up with the following idea. But before we actually start implementing this, we want to get some feedback from the community.

Some of you may have heard the idea of creating a new ladder for the more competitive scene of Warband to ensure more exciting and interesting lobbies without newcomers. The plan is to have a locked region, where only the top ~40 (has to be discussed) players from MM are able to queue. They still would be able to queue in the normal one tho. The worst ~5 players would drop every second week (has to be discussed) and would be replaced by the ~5 best of the lower ladder. If someone is already in the upper ladder but is one of the top 5 of the lower ladder, his spot will be taken by someone else (e.g. the 6th placed) to ensure that we keep the player limit in the upper ladder.

To start with this a bigger number of players will be whitelisted for the first weeks to see who is active enough to deserve a spot in it. The number of players dropping would also be increased until we reach our destination of players in the upper ladder.

And make mm 8v8 while you’re at it X
This + ladder would make it much harder to get matches. It'll be much harder to start the queue and much harder to play late at night if both are implemented.

However, on another note, I think reverran village is not adapted at all for 6v6. It's a walking simulator

This + ladder would make it much harder to get matches. It'll be much harder to start the queue and much harder to play late at night if both are implemented.

However, on another note, I think reverran village is not adapted at all for 6v6. It's a walking simulator
if theres 2 queues finding matches or getting a qeue started wont take longer thats the entire point
one lobby will only be played when there's enough whitelisted players (primetime) unless for some reason a big revival happens.

Last edited:
with some sort of accurate adjustments some players may reconsider playing matchmaking more often, but i suggest you to make the adjustments not only depending on the MMRs, otherwise you will get lifeless people ruining high tier matches and nothing will change.

Yes on both. I'd much rather that the quality of games go up instead of playing straight for 2 hours and feeling unstimulated the entire time.
If that means there's a skilled lobby I have to wait 15-20 minutes for a match, I'm fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom